Chapter 2

A/N I don't own Black Butler

Lauren's POV

"Is everyone ready?" Joker yelled. A chorus of yes' replies including myself. Then joker and Doll walks towards me. "So who is going to be on the elephant today?" He asked. "Angel is." Doll replied. "It's okay. Doll can ride the elephant in the parades. I just wanted to ride the elephant at least once." I said. "Okay." Said Joker before leaving. "Thank you." Said Doll. "Your welcome. I don't want to steal your thing." I said. Then she left to get on the elephant. Maybe I could get strong man to carry me on his shoulders. I walked towards strong man and tapped his shoulder. He turned around and asked "What is it?" "For the parade could you carry me on your shoulders please?" I asked polity. "Sure thing Angel." He replied. "Thank you." I said politely as he put me on his shoulders. "Let's go its started." A man yelled. Then strong man started walk down the street. Then I started acting cute to help persuade the audience to come to the show. For the rest of the parade most of us smile and wave. As we finished the parade strong man took me off his shoulders and gently place me back on the ground.

Time Skip

"5 minutes until show time everyone!" A man yelled. I quickly check my hair, and make up before making my way to the entrance to watch. The lights dim, and the spotlight shines on jokers. "ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls! Welcome to Noah's Ark circus! My name is Joker. Pleased to meet 'ee! Tonight you'll see performances to stun and amaze 'ee!" That's my que to join the others on stage. I quickly get on my toes and pose. "Tonight you'll see performances to stun and amaze 'ee! And now, with great broze from our fire-breathing Jumbo, The show of the century begins!" Joker said as everyone exits the stage to prepare for their acts. First it was Peter, and Wendy's trapeze act, then dagger's knife throwing act, after it was Snake's serpent-man act. I quickly stretch before making my way to the entrance. "Next up we have Angel doing a gravity defying act which has never been performed live!" Joker yelled as I walked towards the black silk. (A/N the act is the same thing as this link. It is AGT season 9 episode 4 Laura Dasi aerial silk aerobatic act.) "And next look above ye, ladies and gents! A death- defying tightrope walk by the circus princess, Doll!" Yelled Joker. Thank goodness the show is almost over. We need to leave London before anyone recognizes me. All that's left is Beast. "I bring 'ee the famous tamer of wild cats! Beast!" Joker said as Beast and Betty's act began. "We'd love some audience participation for this act.--- Are there any volunteers? -- No children in the final act ether. This gent in the tailcoat sure looks eager! Please come on stage. Step right up sir. Now, if you'll just lie down here--" Joker said as the man walked right past Joker and Beast towards Betty. He then began feeling Betty's paws. All of a sudden Betty was bitting the man's head. "Betty, let him go! Betty! Spit him out this instant! He's dirty!" Beast yelled.

Then man wasn't even reacting. There's something off about him I feel it. Also any normal person would be freaking out, but this man remains calm almost as if he not worried about getting attacked by a tiger. He is very suspicious, the same applies to a new recruit named Suit. He is very talented perhaps a little too talented.