Chapter 1

A/N I don't own Black Butler

Lauren's POV

Flashback

*Age 7*

It was a dark summers night when it all happened. I was walking to my chambers with my maid Annie. Then I heard a loud high pitched scream. Mother. I started to run towards to scream before being stopped by Annie. "Annie, what's going on?"I asked worriedly. "I don't know my lady, but follow me." She said as she lead me towards the secret room. We ran to the entrance. Annie crouched down and looked me in the eyes. "My lady stay in here until someone comes and gets you. Okay?" Said Annie. I nodded. I pushed the wall so I could get inside. As I got inside the door closed shut.

Time Skip

I don't know how long i've been in here. It's really quiet now. I grabbed the door handle turned the knob and pulled the door. I walked out the door and started walking to my parents room. As I get closer to the stairs I see something lying on the ground. I slowly walked towards the figure then I realized the figure was Annie. I looked at the figure horrified before running to my parents chambers. As I got into the room I saw the bodies of my parents lying on the ground covered in the colour crimson. I grabbed a few things before leaving the manor. As I walked out the door I took one last look at the place I once called home.

Time Skip

*A week later*

I was sitting in an alley eating my last slice of bread that I had stolen. I was covered head to toe in dirt. For the past week i had taken any job to barely make ends meat. I've delivered things, and sold things for people. Then I heard footsteps coming towards the alley way. It appears to be two drunk men in their late forties. "look at what we've got here." The first man slurred. "She'd be a pretty little thing under all that dirt." The other nan slurred as they both walked towards me. As they got closer I yelled "Ah someone help!" "You brat!" The first man yelled. His fist was coming towards my face. I closed my eyes as his fist came closer to my face. I waited for the pain to come but I felt nothing. I opened my eyes to see a older boy with orange hair in front of me chasing off the two men. "Thank you." I said quietly. "Are you okay? Are ee' hurt?" He asked. "I'm fine. You got here before anything happened." I said. "That's good what's ee' name?" he asked. "Lauren. What about you?" I asked. (A/N I don't know what jokers real name is, so I'm gonna make it up) "Richard Newman. Would ee' like to life with ee'?" He asked. I nod my head. Then Richard and myself walked out of the alley and towards our destination.

End Of Flashback

Later on this man decided to put together Noah's Ark circus, and this is where our story begins.

"Angel wake up!" Joker yelled. "Okay I'm up." I replied. "Are we there yet?" I asked. "Almost." Joker replied. "Okay, when is the show in London?" I asked. "In five days since

they need to set up the tents while ee' are doing the parade, and ee' others need to practice." Said Joker. "Good that means that I can practice something that I created for the show. Something other than contortion." I said excitingly. "Please be careful Angel." Joker said seriously. "I will. I'll have strong man at the bottom just in case." I said assuringly. "Thank you." Joker replied. "Now can you please get out so I can change for the parade." I said. Then joker left the room. I brushed my long honey hair before putting my hair in a high ponytail. Then I changed into a cream coloured leotard with a matching thin skirt, cream coloured leggings that went a little bit my knees, and brown knee high lace up boots with white laces. As for makeup I put on some powder, a smug of blush, pink lip stick, and black mascara. I grab my things before I went to fetch my breakfast.