Yugioh Theory (popper126 version!)

This version of the Yugioh is popper126's version! I think its really good and you should go check out her other books too!

This is a theory for the original series that i came up with. Enjoy or go insane ^^

So the theory is the Yugi is actually a little kid with an active imagination. So basically, Yugi who looks like him (or Yami in his imagination) who always cared for him and played chess and other games with Yugi, thus creating "Duel Monsters" in Yugi's imagination. Jordan, Tristan, Serenity, and Tea are his cousins who are is his best friends and Seto is a bully at school. Yugi loved his brother, but sadly, his sibling died in a war that was a solder in. Yugi felt terrible and his imagination began, making his brother into Yami/Atem, who is always an invisible spirit ghost (not creepy at all) and talks with himself and the spirit. And what other characters, you ask? His Grandpa is still his Grandpa (or else it would'nt have made any sense), Marik and Ryou are his friend who has older brothers who are bullies, Ishizu being Marik's mother. Rex is kid in Ygi's neighborhood, and Weevil is a jerk at school. Mai is a model Yugi saw on TV and Pegeasus is his father who is always drunk. Yugi's mother was killed by his father. Mokuba is Seto caring brother who is friends with Yugi. All of the other characters is are people he has seen walking around, in books or magazines, or on TV. Duel Monsters are from the games Yugi played with his older brother. After everything, Yugi of all series 1-5, and they never happened.

Thanks for reading, sorry if it doesn't make sense.

That explains a lot about Yugioh