Smash Bros

Tfue couldn't get his homie Ninja off his mind. He'd been grinding at work all day at his gamer desk at his least favorite game ever- Fortnite. All day he had been making sweaty keyboard sounds, weird vocalizations, and enraged moaning as he clutched game after game.

"UGHHHHHH!!!" He yelled at his monitor after finishing off his 10000th soccer skin sweaty of the hour. "I'M SO TIRED OF FORTNITE! I WANNA SMASH!" He ripped off his headset and smashed his face onto his keyboard. He felt so deprived and frustrated of what he really wanted. No, not another lame victory royale. He wanted to smash. He felt the urge and the need deep in every region of his body, not just his nether regions. It was an electrifying and strong sensation that erased every thought in his mind when he indulged himself in the pleasure... oh, the sweet pleasure of smashing. By himself it was already mouthwatering, but oh! With his homie Ninja... it was mind blowing. Purely mindblowing. The way Ninja would yell and groan with every hard challenge and and level of intensity was enough to make him wild with both jealousy and want. This very moment, he never wanted to mash WASD on his keyboard or shift his mouse to do sick 90s ever again. He wanted to dive on the bed and push Ninja's buttons till his entire body rocked with soreness and he screamed with the fast paced climax. He glanced at his phone, where a message lay waiting.

N: Come over and smash... ;)

Tfue could take the suspense no longer. He shut off his gaming equipment as fast as he could and tore off to his truck. He drove as fast as he could to Ninja's house, nearly crashing into several buildings and other cars in his pure excitement. He was nearly trembling in his pants as he pulled into Ninja's driveway. Stumbling up the stairs three at a time, he threw himself at the front door and shoved it open with his desire powered strength. Slipping through the door, he paused with surprise as he heard wonderful noises coming from behind Ninja's closed bedroom door. Oh, naughty, naughty Ninja.

"So, you decided not to wait for me, huh?" Tfue mumbled to himself, smirking. The blue haired streamer was literally asking to be tied up and beaten deliciously till he begged for Tfue's mercy.

Tfue tiptoed down the hallway, nearly falling over in anticipation. As he neared the door, Ninja's moans and cries of passionate delight and excitement of whatever he was doing to himself became clearer. It was pure music to Tfue's eager ears. Wild with unexpressed desire, he grasped the doorknob and flung the door open. His mouth watered at the sight.

Ninja was lying half undressed on his bed, shaking hands clutched around the precious toy they unabashedly shared. His wide open eyes were fixated on the TV, a colorful and intense display of passion and sin emblazoned on it.

Seeing this, Tfue tore off his jacket and shoes and dove onto the bed with hardly a greeting.

"The fight's just getting intense, glad you got here," Ninja told him, distracted. He nudged over a second Switch controller with his knee.

"Thanks, homie. I needed to smash so badly today," Tfue said gratefully. "Ugh, I MISSED this game like mad today."

Ninja cracked a grin as he mashed different buttons to destroy an enraged Princess Peach. "Anytime bro. Glad we could smash."

Y'all are gay waggots if you made it all the way to the end... MWAHAHHAHAHA

Jk

Jk

:)