24

Keisha
I went back to my best friend's house with my bags since all that drama was squashed. She said that she was going to see her mom for a week so that mean I could have Mali all to myself. I was excited because that meant I could ride Mali's strap all week. I needed it too because Riko was stressing me out and we had been fighting. I was glad to be going back to my bestie's house because that was a get away from the bullshit. When I got to Shakira's house I put my phone on do not disturb so I could enjoy my damn week. I would be seeing my best friend off later and I was damn sure gonna miss her. I know it wrong fuckin with Mali so maybe we should stop. I just couldn't resist her though so stopping would be hard. Anyways I had got unpacked and helped my best friend pack the rest of her things. Mali has arrived before Shakira had to leave and they kicked me out. I cringed at the sounds coming out the room cause I stood here for a minute. Yeah it might be weird but I wanted to know what they was gonna do. Guess Mali had to just fuck her before she left but it's all good cause I'll be fucking her all week. Anyways I went downstairs and watched tv and Shakira came down with Mali and her bags and she was ready to go.

I hugged Shakira goodbye and I kinda cried because I was gonna miss her. Mali hugged her and kissed her than she let her go. "Damn ima miss her", Mali said looking down at the ground. "Don't worry you'll be fucking me all this week", I said smiling hard. Mali's facial expression didn't look too happy so I was tryna figure out what was wrong. "Look Keisha what we had is done, I want to be with Shakira and I think ima be honest about what happened." I began to get angry because that would fuck up me and Shakira's friendship for good. "Look I'll leave you alone but please don't say anything to  her I need to keep my friend", I begged. "Okay fine but don't try me this week or everything is getting spilled", she said. I nodded my head and walked back inside and noticed that she didn't follow. Guess she wasn't going to be staying here anymore. Ugh Shakira y'all could've saved being together for another time. Now Mali curving me because she wants to do the right thing. Ugh I was bout to become a mad woman for a whole week but I didn't want her to say anything to Shakira. Shakira would kill me so I just was gonna stay back. I think Mali wasn't gonna be around me that's why she didn't follow me in the house. I think if she was here I would still come on to her.

Good thing she wasn't here now cause I wanted to be fucked. I believe Mali would really tell Shakira everything tho because she's really truthful. Riko wanted to come by but I wasn't feeling her like that. Maybe I would go over there and let her take my mind off Mali. But last time I fucked Riko it sucked so it was gonna have me 38 hot if she can't do it right. Ugh I was just gonna find something else to do but I know I'm not going to be here by my damn self in this house. Shakira promised me Mali would be here all week now she ain't sticking around because she don't wanna fuck me no more. Honestly I wanna cry like a big baby cause this time I can't get my way and this is some bullshit. They not even a couple yet and she wanna say well this has to stop cause I'm tryna be with Shakira. I don't give a fuck if she was tryna be with Hilary Clinton what does that have to do with us fucking. We could have stopped as soon as Shakira and her was official now I'm over here all lonely and desperate. Mali wanna do the right thing now but I'm over it Ima just go figure out my life. I walked inside of Shakira's place and I got happy as hell because Mali was in the backyard on the phone, maybe she changed her mind or maybe she got something up her sleeve.