15. Woken Up

Two weeks after the arrival of the Anderson, everything was the same. Mother and boyfriend took turns so he was not alone at any moment. They were afraid that he would wake up and no one was at his side. They did not want him to feel lonely after everything that had happened.

While Cooper was there, he felt a slight movement in his brother's bed. He approached without knowing very well how to react. he didn't know if it was real or it was his imagination. He had to wait a few minutes for another movement to occur, but he had no doubts and went to find a nurse.

For a while, he had to wait for the doctors to see how Blaine was doing. So much that Pam had enough time to arrive. Sebastian was working, so he could not accompany them.

When the doctor came back smiling, they knew that it brought good news. Also, it was confirmed when he told them that his son/brother had woken up and that, although he would need physical therapy, it would not have sequels.

It was something that had worried everyone. How could they have told Blaine that he would not be able to act ever or walk if the back injury had been more serious? Fortunately, they did not have to go through that.

"Mom? Coop?" Blaine whispered almost without strength.

"Easy, sweetheart" Pam gently stroked her hair. "We have come to take care of you ..."

"Bash?" The young man's voice was barely audible, but they understood him.

"He's working, he has not been able to stay these days, but we've already told him that you've woken up and he'll come as soon as he's finished" Coop added.

"Days?" Blaine was confused.

"It would be better if we told you everything that happened"

By the time Sebastian entered the room, the nurses had helped Blaine to sit down. He smiled only when he saw his beloved, and ran to his side to kiss him.

"How you feel?" Sebastian asked sweetly.

"Everything hurts"

"It's normal, the blow was very strong ... luckily, soon everything will be a sad memory." Sebastian smiled and interlaced his hands gently.

"I have a long way until that could be just a memory" Blaine became serious, they had told him what was going to happen from that moment and he was scared.

"You are not alone, we will be by your side every step of the way" Sebastian tried to cheer him up.

"I'll leave you alone" Pam smiled.

She had witnessed the whole moment, not wanting to interrupt them. She had felt like an intruder at that moment. The physical therapy was being harder than anyone could imagine.

Many days of struggle and suffering had passed and it still was not right. He did not even have a date scheduled for the return to the stage. There were many people waiting for his return and Blaine felt frustrated.

His recovery was so slow that he began to think he would not get back.

That was beginning to make a dent in his mood, each time making him feel more depressed. He needed to feel the old Blaine again.

The main problem was the lack of intimacy with her boyfriend. After everything that had happened and when their relationship was better, the accident had ended with that good dynamics that they had.

His recovery had centered everything and they barely spent time alone.

"What's the matter?" Coop wanted to know when he realized that his brother was staring at the wall.

The two were in the living room since Pam and Sebastian were preparing something to eat. As it was Saturday, they were going to spend the day together.

"What do you think something is happening to me?" Blaine questioned.

"I know you and you were not watching the TV ... what happens?"

"Let's see.."

Blaine looked to his left to make sure that neither his boyfriend nor his mother left the kitchen. Then he looked back at Cooper.

"Sebastian is being wonderful and he has a lot of patience, but ..."

"But?" Cooper was surprised, he could not believe that his brother had doubts about their relationship.

"Before being with me, he had many lovers ... I know he loves me and that he will be faithful, I have no doubt about that ... However, Sebastian is used to some things that I am not giving him right now ... Blaine blushed.

"Y-you talking about s-sex?" Cooper knew what he was referring to, but he loved to upset his brother.

"Coop!" Blaine was so embarrassed that he could not look into his eyes.

"Let's see if I understood, your boyfriend used to have lovers for one-night-stand until he started with you and now you feel bad because you're not having sex with him and you think he has needs ... Is that it?" Cooper did not know if he had seen his brother so embarrassed, the color of his cheeks was getting more and more red.

"Something like that"

"Do you realize that he loves you and that he does not care?" Coop said because he was convinced that he had to make him see things as he thought Sebastian felt. He doubted that the future lawyer would care that they did not have sex, he loved his brother and wanted to take care of him.

"I know, but I" Blaine did not know how to tell him his insecurities.

"If you want, I could convince Mom so that she and I will go buy something and leave you alone, you can do whatever you want at that time" Coop proposed with a smile.

"Thanks." Blaine smiled widely. It seemed like it was the first time Coop saw him like that in a long time.

"I thank you too," Sebastian interrupted.

The brothers did not know it, but he had been listening to part of the conversation and had not liked anything. At first, he did not want to intrude, but his curiosity when he had listened. "Sebastian is used to some things that I'm not giving him right now" He had not been able to move.

It had been very bad for him to listen to everything Blaine had said about him and he wanted to talk to his boyfriend alone to clear it up ... and he hoped that his anger would subside before he said something he could regret.