Ten - It's Not Love If It's Just Fucking

Start from the beginning

He didn't need much prepping - he never really did - but I had a thing for watching him grind down onto my fingers, moaning and begging for me.

"You're such a whore." I hissed, as I brushed his prostate, causing him to arch his back and bite his lower lip. "Aren't you, Gerard?"

He moaned loudly, and I was very aware of my pants straining against my body's reaction to the sounds he was making. "Oh, oh Frank, please -" he gasped, his grip tightening on the sheets.

"Want another?" I pressed a third finger against his entrance, but he shook his head.

"I just - I just want you."

I pulled him up to a sitting position and kissed him hard, biting down on his lower lip. He kissed back, his fingers working on my belt and pushing my pants down my legs. My phone then vibrated in my pocket and both of us felt it, making him pause and giggle.

"That was my phone." I told him, and he pushed me back so I was lying down, my head on the pillows.

"Someone's popular." He noted, smiling as he threw my pants to the side. Fuck, he was beautiful. Really freaking beautiful.

"Mm, only with the right people." I leaned up and kissed his neck, his hands pulling my underwear off, and then he stopped, his hands on my waist.

"Did you bring anything?" He asked, and I nodded, trailing a hand down his chest.

"Of course. In the case."

He climbed off of me, heading over to the case and taking out a condom and some lube. He returned, straddling my thighs and rolling the condom onto me. Keeping eye-contact, he squirted a generous amount of lube into his hand, and then curled a hand around my cock, efficiently coating it.

"Ready?" He asked, and I rolled my eyes.

"You never ask me if I'm ready. And besides, I should be asking you that. C'mon."

I placed my hands on his thighs, squeezing a little as he lowered himself onto me. His eyes closed as he took one of my hands and linked our fingers together, holding it to the pillow beside my head.

"Ahh..." He groaned, biting his lower lip and holding the headboard with his other hand. "Y'know...this technically isn't you fucking me."

"Yeah, but -" my breathing hitched as he began to move, as he began to lift his hips and slam them down again. "- you're, like, a power bottom. It's impossible not to let you do this."

"Power bottom." He muttered, rocking his hips to pick up the pace. "Bitch please."

"You are a bitch."

His head lowered so his hair brushed my shoulder, and his legs tightened either side of me. A moan left my lips as his mouth found my neck, and he used the headboard as some kind of leverage. I lifted my hips to meet his movements, my free hand trailing from his thigh to his waist, digging in so hard I'd probably leave a bruise.

Being inside him felt so hot, so fucking hot and tight and everything I could ever have imagined, and he swore loudly when I hit the very spot I knew would drive him crazy.

"Frank - shit - please -" he gestured downwards and I took his cock in my hand, jacking him in time with his motions, with his thrusts.

"Oh, fuck -" I hissed as he slammed down harshly, and it didn't take long for him to come in my hand.

That sent me over the edge too, and I was plummeting into ecstasy as I came hard inside him. He rolled off of me, gasping for breath, and I took the condom off, disposing it in the nearest trash can.