Three - It's The Only Thing That Makes Me Feel As Good As You Do

"For crying out loud." I heard Bert mutter from the hallway, and I paused my actions, making Gerard raise his head and look at me pleadingly.

I pressed a finger to his lips and nodded towards the doorway. He understood immediately, his eyes widening, and when he opened his mouth, I shook my head, moving my finger.

"Guys?" Bert called, and Gerard bit down on his lower lip, thrusting his hips to get some friction from my hand.

"Yeah?" He replied, his eyes closing and his hips moving faster.

"I'm at Jepha's tonight, is that okay?"

"Sure it is!" He leaned closer to me, his voice dropping to a whisper. "I swear to God, if your mouth isn't around my cock within thirty seconds of him leaving, you can get yourself off for the next month."

"Okay, well...I'll call you, and...uh...have a good night."

The front door closed, and he climbed off of me, sitting on the couch beside me, and I swear I went down on him so fast I would've poked myself in the eye if I wasn't careful.

His breathing became ragged as I pulled back, sucking the head into my mouth, and gradually taking more and more in until he was about to hit the back of my throat. My tongue worked on the slit, and a choked moan filled my ears.

I then pulled off, leaving him confused. "Stand," I said, gazing up at me. "c'mon, get up -"

"I can't, my legs are shaking -"

"Fuck, Gerard, please -"

He got to his feet, and I took his shoes and socks off, pulling his pants and underwear off too. He was naked from the waist down, and when his eyes met mine, I whispered, "Take off your shirt."

He was still confused, but obeyed, and soon he wasn't wearing anything. He was heart-wrenchingly beautiful, and I looked him up and down. His only asset was his erection, pre-come smearing the head of his - probably - aching cock. My eyes travelled from it up to his face, and I noticed his hands just dangling by his sides.

I took one and placed it on my head, doing the same with the other one, allowing him to weave his fingers into my hair. I marvelled at his pale skin, marked only by the faintest of silver lines here and there. I could count six, maybe seven at most, on his entire body. He didn't have tattoos, or piercings - his fear of needles prevented that - but I'd noticed last night that he liked tracing the few tattoos I had, admiring the ink on my skin.

His hair framed his face as he looked down at me, his bottom lip being bitten so hard he might've even drawn blood. Gerard Way was a living masterpiece, and I was the only one that got to see it uncovered.

"Can I sit down?" He said quietly, and I nodded.

He perched on the edge of the couch, and I nudged his knees apart, kneeling between them. I kissed up the inside of his leg, his knee upwards, biting and sucking at the skin of his inner thigh. I reached the base of his cock with my mouth, my fingers stroking the inside of his other thigh, and I licked up the underside, hearing him whine.

"Frankie, please -"

He moaned breathlessly as I took him into my mouth again, one hand stroking his inner thigh, the other splayed on his opposite outer thigh. His hands tugged at my hair, and when he pulled particularly hard a few minutes later, I took that as a warning that he was close. Sure enough, soon he was coming into my mouth, the noises he was making causing shivers to run down my spine.