House Inspection

*IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE AT THE END*

Warning: mention of character death, minor blood.

___________________________________

After waking up, Minato began his usual morning routine like any other morning. Before Kushina slams open the front door making Minato whirl around with a kunai at the ready. The couple stares at each other for a moment before Kushina closed the distance between them by practically throwing her arms around her boyfriend nearly squeeze the life out of him. After, Kushina finally released the blonde jonin she gave Minato a piece of paper about the same size of a paper bomb but had a seal painted on it that he's never seen before.

"What's this for?" Minato spoke fight back a yawn.

"It's a special seal that will allow you to get through the seals that Kakashi has on the rooms inside the compound all you need is to get a chakra sample from him, ya know," Kushina explained proudly as she walking into the kitchen with Minato tailing behind her.

"Alright, but I can't really do that without Kakashi seeing me writing a seal on him," Minato spoke knowing how observant his youngest student is.

"Lucky for you, I can fix that, now give me your gloves," Kushina ordered leaning against the counter hold her hand out.

"Uh.. here you go," Minato complied by pulling out his gloves out of his vest pocket that was still hanging on the coat rack.

Minato watched as Kushina turned his gloves inside out then took out some chalk ink, and drew out another complicated seal on the inside of each glove. Before, flipping them back inside out I'm handing it back to her boyfriend. While Minato told her of how Obito, Rin, and Kakashi have been at yesterday's training. Since Kakashi was now able to train without the effects of chakra exhaustion.

"There ya go, that seal will be able to contain a chakra sample from Kakashi," Kushina informs after being updated on Team Minato's recent activities.

"What happens if someone else touches it instead, like if I spar with Obito or Rin first then Kakashi?" Minato asked as he put on his vest with the paper seal in one of his breast pockets.

"You can activate by using your chakra, ya know," Kushina watches her boyfriend put his gloves on. Before adding, "when you activate it then the seal will trap whoever's chakra it touches then active the seal on paper then it'll mask your chakra with Kakashi's which will allow you to get through the seals on Kakashi's doors."

"Perfect, thank you Kushina!" Minato exclaimed happily as he gave the redhead a kiss on the cheek as quickly started to get ready for today training while formulating a plan.

"So, what's your plan?" Kushina asked grabbing a rice ball from the fridge.

"First I'm going to get three of the longest D rank missions I can get, then I'll have them perform their strongest ninjutsu, and get a chakra sample form Kakashi, then switch with a shadow clone, and search the Hatake compound," Minato list off for Kushina as he thinking about the details of his plan.

"What if Kakashi's ninken are there?" Kushina asked knowing the high possibility of that happening.

"Sage mentioned that Kakashi's ninken usually show up around the same time he comes home, so let's just hope that's true," Minato replied with a hint of annoyance rubbing his temples as he remembered his little chat with Sakumo's ninken.

"Well good luck," Kushina answered padding Minato shoulder sympathetically remembering what he told her the other night. Then cheerfully added, "I'm going to get some groceries for tomorrow night, ya know!"