Chapter 8: Kuro Dreams

'What do we do!'

The frantic message had been sent through the chat by Yoosung. Neither you or Seven had come back from Rika's apartment where you lived and, as to be expected, the all of the RFA members painicked.

'Has V replied yet?' Jumin typed, asking Jaehee who had been designated to text V about this whole mess.

'Not yet,' Jaehee replied, frantically considering options. 'I told him this was urgent. Did you guys try?'

'We didn't want to annoy him with 50 million texts,' Zen replied anxiously.

'We should have known something like this would happen,' Yoosung typed. 'We pretty much did see this coming! We should have forced Seven to tell us the address!'

'Hindsight is a demon,' Jumin typed simply, trying to hide his emotions.

'What is they were kidnapped!' Yoosung was cursed with a great imagination.

Jaehee tried to calm him and herself. 'That's silly. I'm sure they just have bad service or fell asleep or something. I'm sure they're fine.'

This didn't help Yoosung much. He was frantic to find the two of you. He had lost Rika and now Seven and you? What cruel universe was this? What had he done to deserve this? What could he had possibly have done that merited the loss of all those he loved?

Zen was in just as bad, if not worse, a state as Yoosung. He cared about you and showed it through his friendly flirting and teasing. He didn't have very friends in the first place anyway as he was an actor and therefore had to be careful who to trust. This was supposed to be his safe place with safe people. He glanced at his phone and realized he had been so worried that he ignored several phone calls from a producer.

Jaehee was trying to keep herself calm, eating sherbet and telling herself all was fine. Seven and you would come out and Seven would laugh about the terrible prank that he pulled with you in tow. Yeah, that was it. But...why wouldn't that sick feeling go away? If this wasn't a trick, if they had been stolen or...killed? Jaehee would lose pretty much the only female friend she had and she would have to try to console all the boys. Why had you left her with such a mess to deal with?

Jumin, to his surprise as much as anyone else's, found himself deeply worried. He enjoyed chatting with you, listening to the life of someone on a lower tier. He had started to tell you the things that worried him and he told you about the things that he normally kept to himself. You were just so easy to talk to. He was surprised by all this because he usually had a hard time focusing on anything other than his work and Elizabeth but both had been far from his mind for a while now. He couldn't make himself quite believe you were in danger but he was afraid of looking away in case something happens to you that he could have prevented by simply paying attention.

'I'm here,' came the long awaited message from V after he entered the chat. Jaehee heaved an enormous sigh while the boys rejoiced.

'V! You're here!'

'V! Something has happened. You need to help!'

'V, Y/N and Seven are gone or hurt or something. There were at Rika's apartment and they won't respond to texts or anything.'

'V! You have to help! Tell us where the apartment is so we can go looking for them!'

'Calm down,' V typed in the face of all the panic. 'I'm sure they're fine. I will go and make sure they're fine.'

'Tell us the address first!'Jaehee sent, determined to not make the mistake she made last time. 'You have to let us know where you're going so if anything happens we can go after you and help.'