"Don't disrespect the plants, young lady." Mom snapped passing me my phone and piece of toast.

Time for a morning text.

"Yeah ok," I mumbled still half awake. I opened my phone expecting the usual 'i hate you but I need to say good morning' text from Bakugo.

There's nothing.

Oh, right I did that.

Why the fuck did I do that.

DAY 2:

I had gone a whole day without talking to my soulmate and I was hungry for love.

It's not that I didn't try to talk to Bakugo.

I DID.

She did.

I went up to him at the platform and said good morning but he just looked at me and walked away.

He did.

I should've said something to him then instead of spending the entire day sitting around angsting in a corner. But I did and it's too late to go back now.

"Do I have to go to school today?" Here I am begging Dad to take pity on me.

Avoidance is very healthy .9/10 doctors recommend.

"Probably," Dad mumbled crawling up to the kitchen island to grab his bag.

Probably isn't yes so.

"Ok, I'm staying here then." I huffed trudging back upstairs to sulk in the corner.

Sulking queen!

I don't know what to do so I'm going to avoid it altogether.

That's a bad plan.

"You're avoiding something aren't you?" Dad quipped from his perch on the barstools. I glanced up at him before nodding stiffly.

Let me sulk in peace.

"It's Bakugo isn't it?" He noted suddenly getting serious wiping the sleep from his eyes.

"Yeah," I muttered curling up on the couch.

"He's right you should do your homework," Dad said shedding his sleeping bag cocoon and walking over to the couch to sit down with me.

I know I just didn't expect him to be so cold.

"He's just looking out for you." Dad mumbled softly his gaze drifting over to Mom who was standing in the hallway adjusting her hero suit.

They're so in love it's ugly.

"I know."

"One time this happened to your mother and I." He groaned I perked up looking over at him, "except it was because she didn't want to become a hero."

Really???

"I love you but that's bs you didn't want to become a hero, you idiot." Mom walked into the room rolling her eyes.

Dad you liar.

We saw that one coming!

"Whatever I became a hero so it doesn't even matter." Dad brushed it off his pride obviously wounded.

"Because I'm good at convincing!" Mom laughed pulling him into a hug and shaking her head at him.

nOT IN FRONT OF MY CHILD EYES.

"Because I was lonely you idiot."

We're the same person.

"Yeah but Bakugo isn't Mom," I paused to wallow, "Mom loves you." Dad looked at me with a raised eyebrow before laughing and leaving me alone.

"Just think about what he wants." I watched as Dad walked out of the house and started the car.

Bakugo just wants me to suffer and do my school work.

Just doing my homework probably isn't enough.

He's not that simple.

He is.

Oh.

I rolled my eyes at the car as it receded into the distance.

Damn, I'm an idiot.

__________________________
uHHH PLS DO YOUR HOMEWORK???

pretend the mods says mood it's just that I've already used it

-Ai