Close Your Eyes

┍━━━━ ≼✥≽ ━━━━┑
Close Your Eyes
┕━━━━ ≼✥≽ ━━━━┙

❝ believe something and the universe is on its way to being changed

❝ believe something and the universe is on its way to being changed. because you've changed, by believing. once you've changed, other things start to follow. isn't that the way it works? ❞
diane dune, so you want to be a wizard

⸻⸻⸻⸻.ೃ۵࿐

┍━━━━ ≼✥≽ ━━━━┑
Best Viewed In...

georgia font
smallest font size
black background
page reading mode
┕━━━━ ≼✥≽ ━━━━┙

georgia fontsmallest font sizeblack backgroundpage reading mode┕━━━━ ≼✥≽ ━━━━┙

┍━━━━ ≼✥≽ ━━━━┑
Summary
┕━━━━ ≼✥≽ ━━━━┙

     Faith was a fickle thing. Waiting for the inevitable, believing the impossible. Believing that a higher power will guide and protect those to a better present, a brighter future, and a bearable past. In the chaos and turmoil of the real world, the universe will use a beautiful dream to ultimately break the barriers of reality. A phenomenon so great that no one dares doubt it and yet not all can see it.

     Esther Rose believed in the impossible, especially when it allowed her to survive high school. Praying every day for good grades and an extra pair of lungs for P.E., she did not doubt the existence of something more. It had given her a wonderful life amidst the harsh realities of the adult world. As she readies herself for Christmas break, Esther is transported to a mysterious world that desperately needs just a little of her light. A piece that only she can give to rebuild a world and a man that had lost their way so long ago.

     Peter Pevensie doubted hope could do anything to release him from the confines of war. Hiding from the raids of bombs and hatred, he refused to believe in the possibility of a truce between his world and the enemy. The delusion of peace had become a standard practice to the young, but he sat on the cusp between child and man. As he and his siblings escape to the countryside, Peter is given chance to see the truth in a world that is not his own. A pledge that only he can keep to both a kingdom and a loyal woman full of vibrant life.