chapter two

Levi noticed.......but so did Eren just in time. He ran out of the classroom and Levi didnt object to that, because if Eren would have stayed there any longer it would trigger Levi's rut which would be compelling for Levi to pin Eren to a desk and fuck him senseless which is not what Eren wanted to happen or so he thought.

Eren ran down the halls and bumped into Mikasa, who stayed behind and waited for Eren to get out of detention, Mikasa was about to yell at the person who bumped into her but then noticed it was only Eren. Mikasa almost immediately smelled Erens heat (because she is a alpha). She grabbed Erens hand and led him to her car that was parked in front of the school. To his suprise Annie was inside of the car waiting for Mikasa.

[Erens pov]

Mikasa opened the car door and threw me in the back and sat in the drivers seat. "Annie give him some of your suppressants!!". She yelled while driving away from the school and probably to our house. Annie handed me some heat suppressant pills and a water bottle. I silently thanked her and took them. "EREN WHAT THE HELL DID MR. ACKERMAN DO TO TRIGGER YOUR HEAT!!!". She almost made my ears bleed, thats how loud she was. "For fucks sake Mikasa he didn't do anything its just that it slipped my mind that my heat was today and i left my suppressants at home!!" I yelled back at her.

We arrived home and as expected Mikasa just angrily stomped upstairs with Annie trying to comfort her. Since they were busy i might as well text armin and tell him about what happened.

                Angry coconut

Eren: guess what just happened.

Angry coconut: what happened?

Eren: well you remember that Mr. Ackerman gave detention.

Angry coconut: yeah?

Eren: well during detention i started my heat and im pretty sure it almoat caused him to go into rut because i could smell it.

Angry coconut: well that just shows that you need to stop being such a fucking idiot and start tracking your heat.

Eren: now you should know why your name on my phone is angry coconut.

Angry coconut has left the chat.

I put my phone on my nightstand turned my light off and slowly drifted off to sleep.

*in the morning*

Beep Beep Beep

I hate that fucking alarm clock. I rased my hand and hit the snooze button and
slowly got up from my bed abd went to change.

Here is erens outfit because im too lazy to describe it.

  He headed downstairs and got inside of the passenger side of the vehicle while Mikasa was in the drivers seat. We were heading to school......

Oh no........

Im sorry this was shorter than last time.