[9] Roger Taylor

You are married to Roger

-/-

Roger dragged you up the stairs, he was holding your hand as you agitatedly walked after him.

"Come on, come on, come on!" Roger was exhilarated. Whenever your hand would slip from his grip he would secure his hold on either your wrist, or your hand again.

When you had finally reached the studio you were enervated, it felt like it took you an eternity to get upstairs and now you had to steady your breath before you went it.

"Lemme just-, breathe-," you puffed and put your hand on your stomach, Roger did not seem worn out at all, you were very envious.

"You good?" Roger asked you when you breathed normally, you nodded in response and he opened the door for you.

While walking through you mumbled thanks and saw the other members of the band gathered around. Multiple greetings came your way and you smiled at the boys, "hello!"

Roger closed the door behind you and walked closer to where you were standing. "We have something to tell you guys," Roger announced and the chattering boys turned to look at you.

Even though you have known them all for a long time, your face still heated up under their piercing gazes.

"What's up?" John raised his eyebrows at you swiftly and crossed his arms.

You looked over your shoulder to meet with Roger's sparkling eyes. He had the greatest angelic smile on his face you would ever see.

Without tearing his gaze away from you, Roger raised his eyebrows maybe two millimeters. The others did not see the gesture but you did, and it meant more to you than they could imagine.

"Go on babe, you can tell em," Roger encouraged you to finish your sentence. You had left everyone waiting when you had hesitantly looked at Roger to get some sort of approval.

Once he had granted you one, a sweet smile curved onto your lips. "We're expecting a baby."

***

Do you want children?

I'm so proud of the whole borhap cast. They truly achieved great things with this movie and their performances in it.