Chapter One: Ocean Front Property

Start from the beginning

The sun is setting, turning the sky a dark orange color. I look at the clock on the dashboard, seeing it's now 7:45pm. We must have been driving for at least two hours now. I look to my left and see Jake, focusing intensely on the road ahead of us.

I yawn, streching my arms. Jake looks over at me and then begins cracking up. I frown,

"What are you getting all worked up about?" I snap.

He laughs harder, but manages to get out, "You're hair," before laughing again.

I smack his arm, "Shut up! You're hair doesn't look any better in the morning!"

He gasps, "Pardon me! But my dashing, flawless hair looks amazing in the morning!"

I can't disagree. It does look amazing in the morning. Not that I have ever, you know, spent the night in his room or anything. But I have seen him in the morning, and trust me, he is super sexy. Like, Francisco Lachowski sexy.

"Are you getting tired?" I say with a yawn, changing the subject.

He looks over at me momentarily and then back on the road.

"No babe, I'm fine actually. I stopped a while back and got myself a coffee."

I gasp. "You...did..not!"

I can't believe my own boyfriend got a coffee without me! He knows my obsession with coffee. I don't think I could live a day without it, it's one of my favorite things ever!

He starts to laugh, then grabs another cup beside his own and says, "My lady, a french vanilla latte with one shot of espresso."

I smile and grab the cup from him, kissing him on the cheek as I do.

"Best boyfriend ever!" I squeal, making him smile. I take a sip, letting the vanilla coffee soak into my mouth and warm my whole body. I sigh and look at the road ahead of us.

"How much longer until we are there?" I whine, sounding like a small child.

He rolls his eyes and grins, "Just a few more hours babe."

I place my hand over his and squeal, "I can't wait."

He nods and smiles, his eyes sparkling. He laces his fingers with mine again and leans back, driving with one hand. I look back, seeing the rest of his family fast asleep in the backseat.

Six hours later, we pull up into a driveway. I look up at the house in front of me. Because of the evening, I couldn't see much from the blinding sun, but I could tell it was a two story, white house with a wrap around porch and palm trees outlining the side and back yard.

I smile and look over at him as he puts the car in park.

"You wake them up, I will get the bags." he says, getting out of the car.

Jake walks around and opens the car door, gently waking up everyone. We all grab our bags with a yawn and start to walk inside. As soon as we get inside, his mother states,

"Noelle and Ella, you two will share a room. Jake, your in the room next to theirs. Your father and I will just be across the hall."

We all nod and start to walk up the white wood steps. I follow close behind Noelle, but before I get to walk inside our room a hand grabs my wrist. I turn around and face those big, dark green eyes that I am so in love with.

I grin and whisper, "Looking for a goodnight kiss are you?"

I see him flash his beautiful smile and nod.

With a laugh, I lean up and I place my lips on his. I push close to him and move my lips in sync with his. But doing this only makes me thirsty for more. I pull away a few seconds later and hear him whine.

I grin and wrap my arms around his neck, "Tomorrow my love. Tomorrow I will kiss you like never before, just you wait."

And with that I release my arms and tap his nose with my fingertip. He grins and kisses me once more before we separate. I start to walk backwards toward my own room,

"Goodnight Jake." I whisper.

"Goodnight Beautiful." he replies, walking backwards toward his room.

I walk inside my own room, my heart racing. I love how he calls me beautiful like it's my name, it makes me feel so special.

I walk to my bed, right next to Noelle's, who is now fast asleep. I grab my sweatpants and cami and quickly get dressed into them before climbing under the covers. I close my eyes and fall asleep with a bright smile on my face.

How is it possible to have this much love for one man? I don't know, but I do know that I want more, I will never be able to have enough.

I roll around for a minute before my brain starts to drift off into a deep sleep.