Eleven: The last in the universe..

Alexa's P.O.V

I woke up, the sunlight piercing through my curtains. I feel dry tears on my cheeks and see my clothes from yesterday in a pile. What happened last night? Suddenly my memories rush back at me and the pain and shock is so much that I let out a small cry.

I can't believe it! How could he?! Oh noooooo!

These are just few of the questions that are in my head. You soooo don't want to see the rest. But, miraculously, I don't care. About anything! Woohoo!

I jump out of bed, and go take a five second shower, before running to my closet. I am going to have. Some. Fun! And. i don't care what anyone thinks. Hmmmm. What should I pick? I decide on blue jeans, a white blouse, a fire engine red jacket, and some high heeled boots. I'm missing something. I grab a T.A.R.D.I.S blue scarf and tuck it in my blouse, before heading out the door. Woohoo, this is going to be a great day!

==================================================================================

3 hours later

So. I have stopped some slitheens from invading, (for the fifth time, mind you, you would think they would get the memo.) invented gelato, made out with Betthoven and been chased by some gorillas a few thousand years ago. It's been a good day, but something's missing. I know! I run down the cobblestone street. (I am in 18th century England. Lovely place.) I push past people and make my way to a little café. I order an icecream with extra cream, fudge and sprinkles. Oh, and jelly. I move to a table looking out onto the sunset. I sigh. I came here with The Doctor once, he was going to take me to the planet Barcelona, but I said we had already been twice that week, ( he reeeaallyy liked Barcelona.) so I said to take us some place nice.

"John, we have been to Barcelona twice this week. Do you think we could go somewhere else? Please?"

"But, Lexie, Barcelona?!"

"I know, but pretty please?"

"Oh, alright then."

"Yay! Thanks. Love you lots."

"Love you too."

"Come on, there should be somewhere nice on earth."

Later on

"Thanks. That was such good icecream."

"Not, as good as Barcelona."

"Jooooohhhnn."

"Sorry."

"It's OK. Come on, lets go for a walk."

Later on again

"John, can I tell you something?"

"What is it, Alexa?"

"I know I have said this before, but I really mean it this time, and I have been thinking about it. I love you John. More than anything in the universe. I love you with both my hearts and I will never stop."

"Alexa, you don't think I know that? Of course I know, and you never have to say it, because I will always be there for you. Because I love you too, and I would give everything to see your face, your smile. But, just to let you know, I love you too."

"Thanks John. You really are my doctor. You can always cure me."

"Anything for you, sweet."

"Excellent. Now go buy me another icecream."

"What!"

"What? You said you would give anything for me, and I'm hungry. Now mush."

============================================================