The initiates.

Chapter one: Tris POV

I stand near the net, with Tobias, and wait for the first initiate to come plummeting to what they think is there death.

"Who do you think?" Tobias asks, out of the blue, "Who do you think will be first down?" He continues.

"A Candor." I say honestly, "You?"

"I'd like to say a Stiff, - but I doubt we will have any." He replies.

"We'll just have to wait and see." I say smiling.

Soon enough the newest initiate comes down in grey clothing. I guess Tobias was right. Its a stiff.

Her hair is a dark brown, tied in a braid, different from what usual stiffs would have it like. She looks up and refuses Tobias and I's help but I just shake it off. - Probably because she's nervous, or she hasn't held a boys hand. The abnegation are like that. Weird, huh?

"What's your name, stiff?" Tobias asks when she is steady on the ground.

"Katniss." She says with a rather hard voice considering shes from abnegation.

"Make the announcement Six." He says to me.

I grab Katniss' Hand and hold it up high,

"First Jumper," I say, "Katniss!

After her, the rest of them come down and they look like a weird bunch, some with strange names. If I Remember correctly there was;

Katniss: Abnegation

Peeta: Amity

Gale: Abnegation

Madge: Amity

Finnick: Candor

Annie: Amity

Johanna: Candor

Clove: Candor

Cato: Erudite

Glimmer: Amity

Marvel: Erudite

Lacey: Abnegation

Oh yes, Lacey, the girl who Peter would not stop staring at. - In the end, I think she got quite uncomfortable.

And that's this years initiates.

There some bunch.

That's chapter one up, I hope you enjoy it. Please give my feedback. I will write the next chapter soon. Thanks for taking your time to read it.

-

Emily