The Cupboard

Hey! So lucky for all of you, this is a happy prompt. Of the sorts. I would like to make it clear that when I write sad prompts, most of the time it's because that the people that sent the prompt in request that they be sad. I'm not like unusally cruel or anything, and I happen to be a bit better at writing the sad prompts. ANYWAY. Prompt: Clara is teaching her class when the Doctor runs out of the cupboard. The students get the wrong idea, embarrassing both the Doctor and Clara. (Sent in anonymously.)

+++++++++++

Clara stood in the front of her classroom, ready to collect the exams her students just took. She really dreaded the thought of grading all those papers, but she remembered that she could procrastinate as long as she wanted; it was Christmas holiday tomorrow and she was going to be with the Doctor the entire time. (They had already made plans.)

"Alrighty guys, pass forward your exams, even if you're not finished," Clara said. She heard a series of releaved sighs and a couple of students groan from not finishing their exams.

She grabbed all of the papers and set them on her desk. She had about fifteen minutes left in the period; this was the time she planned to talk about their semester grades and what to expect when they came back from holiday. As she opened her mouth to speak, she was interrupted by a large crash coming from her cupboard.

"Clara, are the students gone yet?" she heard the Doctor ask, as he burst out of the door.

Clara looked at him with surprise. She hadn't even known he was in there. "Um, as you can probably see, no they're not, Doctor."

The Doctor looked at the entire classroom, his face turning a bright red. "Hi guys."

The entire room made a "ooohhh" noise as he walked to the front of the room and hugged her. She of course hugged him back, since he was her best friend, but other than that she was furious at him.

"MISS OSWALD GOT SOME!" one of her kids yelled.

"DID YOU GIVE IT TO HER GOOD, 'DOCTOR'?" Another yelled, and they kkept coming.

"Guys! Shut up!" one yelled. "I want to see what happens."

"What are you doing here? And why were you in my cupboard?" Clara demanded, scowling and blushing at the same time.

"Well, came to surprise you...and the TARDIS materialized here about an hour ago, so I turned it invisible and I hid in your cupboard so I could scare you."

"You could've just stayed in the TARDIS," she whispered at him.

"Well...I didn't feel like it. Hello kids!" he said, turning to wave at the now extremely confused teenagers.

Just then the bell rang, and everyone left, not even wishing them a happy holiday. As soon as everyone was gone, Clara punched his arm.

"OW! What was that for?" he asked.

"For showing up in my cupboard and making my entire class of Third-years think we had sex during the lunch break! Now they're going to go home and tell their parents and friends and someone's gonna call the school to complain," Clara huffed.

"Just because I showed up in the cupboard doesn't mean we had sex in it! Why does everyone always jump to conclusions like that?"

Clara rolled her eyes at his ignorance, then kissed his cheek. "We've done it loads of places, but I would never do it in a cupboard."

The Doctor smiled and grabbed her by the waist, kissing her neck, and then saying into her skin, "Not even now?"

Clara sighed a happy sigh in reponse as they slipped into the TARDIS, stripping each other of their clothes.

"Not even now. All of time and space...we don't need a cupboard," Clara laughed as the Doctor carried her to thier room, kissing her the entire way there.

+++++++++

So it's a bit short. Sorry. Also, sorry for that pretty lenghty A/N at the beginning there. So you guys know the drill, have a great and gloroius day! Also, I keep forgetting to ask, what did you guys think of "Deep Breath"? Leave your thoughts in the comments!