sanam teri kasam last shot

So lets start today's part...

Shaurya breaks down swalak consoles him.........

Oherside mehak is seen walking on dark road aimlessly.....

Shaurya breaks everything in anger.........and leaves from there.........

Swalak gets tensed for him.......

Laksh goes to find shaurya........while swara goes to find mehak.......

.............................................................................................................

Next day morning...............

Swara informs mehak is in orphanage.........but is not talking to her.........

Shaurya who was fully drunken last night comes and listens their conversation....................he immediately leaves for orphanage........

In orphanage............mehak is seen packing her bags....

Naina..jo saanjhe khwab dekhte the

Naina..bichad ke aaj ro diye hain yun

Naina..jo milke raat jaagte the

Naina..sehar mein palken meechte hain yun...

Shaurya come their banging on the door mehak turns and gets shocked to see shaurya................shaurya closes the door.......

Mehak- what the hell shaurya.........what are you doing.......

Mehak goes to open the door but shaurya pulls her tightly......and pins her to wall.........mehak winces in pain.........but shaurya was hell angry to see her pain..........

Juda huve kadam

Jinhone li thi ye kasam

Milke chalenge hardum

Ab baant'te hain ye gham

Bheege naina..

jo sanjhe khwab dekhte the

Naina..bichhad ke aaj ro diye hain yun......

Shaurya- why mehak why......why you did this........

Mehak could not look at him............shaurya sees her.........

Shaurya looses his patience and shouts...

Shaurya- why the hell.......mehak.........I did everything for you......I disowned my parents for you.........and you left me in marriage altar.............

Mehak gets terrified seeing his anger.....but keeps silents......she removes his hand and pushes him.........shaurya looks at her in disbelief.....mehak goes and start packing her bags again...........