sanam teri kasam shot-1

After 5 years .... he has come back to his motherland INDIA homeland Mumbai ....... It's been quite a long time since he visited Mumbai .. As he steps out of the plane and sees the beautiful blue sky , all fond memories of his past life; from his childhood to his college days become vivid in front of him......

5 years......... a long time, but now it seems just only yesterday he went to USA leaving behind everything in India..... His home, his affectionate parents, his friends, family everything specially his life his love mehak mehak sharma....

 His home, his affectionate parents, his friends, family everything specially his life his love mehak  mehak sharma

He smiles remembering the time spent with her...........he goes in flashback......

Flashback 5 years back...

Shaurya khanna the elder son of sujata and harish khanna........

Shaurya loves his parents a lot .............and shares a deep close bond with his younger brother laksh khanna.......and uttara khanna his sweet little sister........

Otherside was sharma family........they belong to middle class.....but they were perfect happy loving family....

Mehak was the only daughter of shekar sharma and sharmishtha sharma.........she was pretty girl and respect , Barbie doll and everything for her patents...

she was pretty girl and respect , Barbie doll and everything for her patents

Mehak loves her parents a lot........her world contains only her parents, swara kapoor her bestie and lastly her love her life shaurya khanna.....

Meharya were in passionate love from their school days.......they love each other a lot.......they can do anything for each other.........