Dr. Redding.

White walls. White floors. White furniture. White uniform. White, white, white.

I slouch down in the warm leather seat to keep anyone from noticing me, and reach for a 'Womans Day' magazine that is sitting on a coffee table in front of me. It's a giant book filled with pictures of my country. Someone took time and put alot of effort in it, it's fabulous.

I must have gotten so engrossed in the book because when I looked at the clock it was just 5 minutes until my appointment with my counsellor started. Now there is just two. Lucky for me, her last client still hasn't left - that I know of.  This is my first time going to a counsellor. I have no idea what to expect, what to say, how many people there'll be.

------------------------------------------------

A petite lady steps up from her seat behind the large administration desk.

"Amy" she calls.

"Dr. Redding is ready to see you now sweety"

What am I? 5?

I rose up from the sticky seat and wandered through a large corridor, reading each name sign as I passed.

12. Dr. Rose

13. Dr. Evan

14. Dr. P. Blackard

15. Dr. Redding

I stand outside the door for a bit pondering if I should knock of just go in. I decide to knock, and she immediately opens the door, as if she was standing on the other side, waiting.

"Come on in, Amy" She smiles.

So I do, I step into the crowded room and she motions for me to take a seat. I decide on the the sofa, and slouch into one corner.

She started to as all sorts of ridiculous questions about my background, what I do in free time, why I think pull out my hair, my barely existent social life. I tried to answer as truthfully as I could be bothered. A few lies here and there can't hurt.

-----------------------

After sitting in the clammy little office for nearly two hours, I was relieved to be able to stand up and walk out. She chirped some merry... cherry... thing.. about my next appointment. "4:00pm Thursdaaaaaay" she called. "Don't forget sweetheart"  Oh I wont forget.

------------------------

I almost ran out the long hallway and slammed the heavy door as I left. My father was waiting out in the car park. It was after business hours and there were no other cars on the road for a few blocks.

Authors Note: ~

Just ending it here because this story isn't going anywhere. Going to skip some parts and do a little quick timeline of events sort of. Will do a long update tomorrow. Sorry I took a few months to produce this short.. thing.