Carnage

"Oh my god! How are you in block 3 for trespassing? It's, like, easy- anyone can do it!" Chiba, one of the only one not laughing, stated. Again, the block 3 inmate turned to Chi with previously laughing faces, smirking triumphantly. "Yeah . . . Why is that?" Kayano inquiried. 

"W-well I-I don't really know," Chi practically screamed as he saw something move behind the other inmates. They seemed to sense it to as they all began to sweat. 

"Who do we have here then?" A cynical voice said- you could neatly see the dangerous Ora  seeping off this guy. The whole block shuttered. Chi turned- the guards where gone. 

"They know who not to mess with." That voice stated, it was like he was reading his thoughts!

This strange voice finally stepped out of the shadows revealing:

"Where are your chains? Why aren't you locked up like you should be?" Chi asked- huge mistake. 

"You are dead meat you little piece of s***!" The red-head snarled. In a flash- before Chi and the rest of block 3 knew what hit them there was a scream and Chi was laying on the floor with a large, heavily bleeding gash down his front- knocked unconscious. 

The red-headed man then stood wiping the blood of his face while sporting an evil smirk.

Hope you enjoyed 

Rouge13