CHAPTER 4: Younger brother cannot die!

"Eldest Young Master? He should be going to study by now......" Hong Yu had just finished speaking, but saw Ouyang Nuan suddenly changed and rushed out.

     She was recovering behind closed doors because of her wounded forehead, and Jue er pass by the garden when he was about to go study and accidentally drown!

     It is today!

     She remembered that the day when her younger brother died in the water is exactly today!

     At that time she believed everything was an accident, but it wasn't like that at all! In the garden there were always people that come and go, why was there no one at the time of the incident? Younger brother obviously have at his side a young servant boy to protect him in the courtyard. Why are they not around by his side?!

     "Eldest Miss!" Fang mó mo jumped and had a scare, she yelled in a loud voice, "Why are you still in a daze? Quick go and take a look!"

     A room full of mā ma and yā tou all follow after and ran outside.

     Ouyang Nuan have never ran so fast, as if even the heart had to jump out in a hurry.

     Jue er, you must not be in trouble!

     When finally arrived at the garden, and right away to hear a "plop" sound, her heart suddenly sank! The garden's artificial lake may seem awfully shallow, but in fact, not just for a ten year old child, even if its an adult they can also drown!

     "Jue er!" Ouyang Nuan shouted loudly!

     After the rockery there quickly flashed a figure, and rushed over to stop her: "Eldest Miss, but you are an honorable body! Nevertheless, permit me to go into the water to rescue Eldest Young Master!"

     Ouyang Nuan suddenly slap the face severely inorder for her to go through: "Go away!"

     The head of the man was hit and had leaned on his side, he's suddenly dazed, but he managed to respond afterwards and still want to block. Ouyang Nuan with a stern voice shout at the mā ma behind her, who in a haste, managed to follow closely : " Capture him!"

     The four mā ma were shocked, and for a moment Ouyang Nuan's body exudes a fierce air that actually intimidates them. Obeying the words, they go up and pounced, they hold on to stop the struggling of the young servant boy in gray clothes!

     Just to wait at this time, Jue er's entire body is already submerged inside of the indistinct lake water, Ouyang Nuan without thinking, and at lightning speed jump into the lake.

     "Eldest Miss!" There was a slice of shriek behind her.

     The top of her head submerged in the ice-cold lake water, the previous incarnations' miserable memory all of the sudden, completely rush forth on top of her mind. Now is not the time to be distracted! Ouyang Nuan strongly shook her head, and completely get rid of distracting thoughts, regardless of what, desperately searching for Ouyang Jue everywhere under the water.

     However, within the water, apart from the floating and drifting water plants, there's a foggy area, and nothing can be seen.

     In the end, where is it?

     Suddenly, she saw a piece of a cape! All of a sudden there's a spark of hope surged in her heart.... It's Jue er! It's really him!

     Ouyang Nuan herself is merely a twelve year old child, but she still has to expend a great deal of effort to drag the unconscious Jue er to swim ashore, she already is almost out of strength. At this time, the mā ma and yā tou waiting ashore had rushed up to them, they helped Ouyang Nuan hold and pull up the person ashore. Her whole body is covered with small ice dregs, but she did not think of herself at all, she quickly hold Jue er and went ahead to hit and pound on his stomach to allow the water that he drunk to come out. After a while, Jue er opened his bewildered eyes, at his side he clearly see the pale complexion of a person, he subconsciously called out: "Older sister......"