Chapter 1: Ridiculous life in a past life

Ouyang Nuan was taken to the street.

     She still remembers the scenes that she walked through this street for the first time. It was her marriage, her eyes were dazzling red, and the sedan chair was followed by countless dowries, carried on a shoulder pole, a lever lacquered gold, shining and glowing. Outside the crowd is assembling, and with a huge crowd, who does not envy this ten-mile hóng zhuāng...

     Three years later today, she came to the street again, and looked at it, she could not help but be shocked. The street is also crowded with people. Moreover, each and everyone is excited, everyone is excited. They carry a lot of large wicker baskets, inside loaded with rotten fruits, vegetables and leaves, also a lot of pots, gourd ladle and pans. In addition, there's quite a lot of people, are holding brooms, dustpan and wooden tiles...

     Haha, how did she forget, now she is not the high-profile Miss Ouyang, but the "despicable woman" shouted by everyone.

     The Su family are also here, not only is the father-in-law and mother-in-law, husband, including a ya tou, the young male servant..... All of them came.

     "Don't! Miss......" cried Hong Yu, trying to squeeze in the direction of Ouyang Nuan. "Don't touch our Miss!" She opened her mouth and shouted. "Master, Madam and Uncle, I beseech you, let off the young lady!"

     Ouyang Nuan couldn't hear her, she was already swallowed by a voice. Fang momo rushed desperately towards Ouyang Nuan, cried and shouted: "Miss! It's a trap, they're all framing you..."

     Ouyang Nuan looked at the gray grizzled hair and frantic appearance of Fang momo, but in her mind she remembered the song she sang when she married....

     "Ten miles of hóng zhuāng is ten miles long, the flower car is so mad, the candy is so sweet, the old wine floats out of the ten fragrant incense. The daughter dreams of a pair of people, loves the old and the wild, loves long and long-lasting thoughts, only has a hóng zhuāng ten miles long!"

     Long-term love and long-lasting lovesickness, only hóng zhuāng is ten miles long... Now it's all a joke.

     "Still don't plead guilty.'' Madam Su said coldly: "This is your own unruly point, lost your Ouyang family's face, and has brought disgrace on my Su family's principles!"

     At this time, a man in the crowd shouted: "Look! This is Ouyang Nuan, a shameless woman, taking advantage of her husband being away to steal a man..."

     'Bad woman..."

     "Dirty, despicable woman! Hit her! Hit her! Kill her!..."

     Accompanied by these unbearable curses, are those vegetable, rotten fruit, and brick tiles... All spilled over to Ouyang Nuan's body. Ouyang Nuan was splashed all over the head and face, and a lot of stones hit her body. She didn't feel pain, but her heart was only vaguely thinking, this so-called "hell" is probably such a sight!

     After a short time, she was already in a mess, her face was full of sewage, sweat and tears. Hong Yu desperately wants to rush forward, but the Su family's people are blocking her stubbornly, Hong Yu screams to the crowd: "Our young lady is wronged! It is the Su family who framed her!" She cried mournfully, frantically struggling, breaking away from one side, and being held by the waist, kicked away, and dragged to death.

     Hong Yu....... Ouyang Nuan looked, eyes tearing up.

     "Ah......" A brick has hit Ouyang Nuan's forehead, she can't help but scream, blood, seeping through the roots.