part 2

• Dedicated to Kris. I miss you so much. I whis you were here

I never though I would run out the house so fast from my sister but she just didn't get the point of what I was trying to tell her. Usually twins think alike some times but me and Loren we were always complete opposites. Like for our b-day she wanted this big party with all this people (some of them she didn't even know) and I just want to be with the family and take a friend or two.

Raven-(I ran toward my dads car) "Hi dad"

Dad(Henry)-"Hey kid (my dad calls me kid. That's our thing. I call him dad, and he calls me kid.) Wheres Logan"?

Raven-"I don't know he should be coming down any minute, Oh wait there he is dad"

Dad- "Okay kid I got this one today. (what he means by that is that we always make fun of Logan right before we go to school. It's quite entertaining sometimes) Hey Logan"

Logan-"Yeah dad"

Dad-"Do you want to know what girls love these days".

Logan-"AH-aha yeah sure" (You can here me giggling in the back round)

Dad-"Girls love it when you say (He stared speaking Spanish I understood what he said but I just can't spell it. He said girls love it when you say did it hurt when you fell for heaven because you look ugly)

Logan-"Oh that sounds good" (Logan can't speak Spanish even though that the extra language he has been taking since his second year of high)

Raven-(I couldn't help but laugh) "ha-ha-ha-ha"

Logan-"Why are you laughing"?

Raven-"If you only knew.( I look out the car window and Loren got into my moms car. She doesn't like driving with us.I rolled down my window and so did Loren) Hey Loren"(I shouted)

Loren-"What raven"?

Raven-"You do know that there is more sets in this car".

Loren-"I rather not. You know my"-

Raven"Yes I know you boy friend. Tell me something how is that he doesn't know you have a twin and he has been two our house"

Loren-"Let's talk later".(She rolled up her window so I did to"

Raven- "Hey dad, before we go to school can we pick up Robin"?

Dad-"sure, where does he live again"?

Raven-"uh-huh. I always forget the street name.ah... mum...."

Dad-"Just kidding I know it I just wanted to make you suffer" (I had a surprised look on my face leaving me to throw my pencil at him)

Logan-"if you guys can please stop fighting so I can go to school. I'm every excited about learning today" (Silence happened for about 10 seconds then we all busted out into laughter)

Raven-"Oh good one Logan"

Logan-"Why thank you bird" I stopped laughing)

Dad-"Bird? That's a knew one"

Raven-"I know" (I gave my brother an evil stair and pouched him on the arm)

Dad-"Alright here we go" (we all look back  and then once's we got on the road we looked forward. and I had one of the biggest smile on my face. my dad and Logan waited in the car while I got Robin)

Raven-(I rang the door belle) "Hi Robin"

Robin- (Looked at me from down to up) "Wow hey Raven, did you do something different with your hair".

Raven-"No it's still brown. But you should see my sisters. she died it blond because her boy friend Eddie loves yellow."

Robin-"She still dating that loser"? (Robin lock the door and we stared walking to the car)

Raven-"yeah. and you know whats worse then her dating Eddie, her talking about him all summer about how he saved a penguin in Florida"

Robin-"First of all is that even possible are there even penguins in Florida? and secondly didn't she tell that story like two summers ago"?

Raven-"That what I said I don't think there are Penguins in Florida, and the story is a little different this time, oh your going to love this, you ready (He shook his head) He was shirtless".

Robin-"oh gross that just ewe".

Raven-"You'll live" (We enter the car and in like five minutes we got to school)

Logan-"Hey there's Loren. Loren"! (He ran toward her)

Robin-"So I guess it's just you and me now".

Raven-"Yep"

Logan-(We heard Logan from a distance) "How dare you leave me with those two"

Loren-"Sorry, but you wanted to ride with dad"

Robin-"Wow, what a jerk"

Raven-"Try living with him" (The school belle rang and I was so happy because not only did school start but me a Robin are in the same class together. We also made a pack that no where we end up that we'll be friends no matter what.)

                                             To be continued...

P.S. please don't forget to vote for my story please. Thank. and enjoy