Chapter 7

The two weeks alone

Kaoru P.O.V

"I'm going to my room.". 
Mrs. H- No give me your pocket knife.
" Fine. Hands her the knife im going to my room now. ".  He runs upstairs and goes into HIS room. He would shut his door and fall to the floor. He would shake. And start to tear up. He would lift up his shirt and look at his arms. He would look at the scars. Until his father knocked on the door

Me- what do you want?!
Father - to talk. Please open the door.
Me-fine.

I open the door letting my father walk in.he sat on my bed as I closed the door and locked it. He patted a spot on the bed next to him. Telling me to sit next to you. I just look down and sit in front of the door.

Me-what do you want.
Father-to talk. About everything.
Me-.........
Father - so tell me why you cut again plz. And how long you have been cutting.
Me-.....I cut because.....I deserve the pain.....someone as worthless as me deserves to feel pain......I'm just a fucking piece of Dog shit. And that's all I will be. And once I noticed I started to like my brother. I cut even more. I punished myself for being like that. I am just a Gay ..incest....boy...that....is annoying or something....     

I said the ending as I started to cry into my knees while pulling my hair.

Father-.....please don't cry.....
Kao- I cry everyday.
Father-....I'm sorry.....look. Your worth alot. You mean so much to me and your mother. And you mean the world to Hikaru.
Me- no. Haruhi means the world to him. She is his girlfriend anyway..
Father-....I'm sorry to hear that. But listen. Hikaru loves you. If you actually committed suicide your brother would go insane. And if he finds out about you cutting he gonna freak out. And get protective over you. So if you don't want to do that to him just stop. That's all I had to say. I will have the maids check on you about every hour. Plz stay safe. Lots of people care about you. 

My father stood up and would motion for Kaoru to open the door. So I did. I moved opened the door then cried. I just cried....I cried my self to sleep. I wake up with bags under my eyes. My head was banging and I was in the cold hard floor. I would stand up and put on a shirt and pants then I would go downstairs to get water. After that I just threw away my food and went upstairs and laid down while thinking. My parents already left back to work. After I guess 15 minutes I fall asleep. I wake up around the time of 5:30. I get up get more water and go back into my room. I go to the restroom and saw my razor. As I was washing my hands. I ignored it then got undressed for a shower. After washing my hair and body. I look at my Razor. I picked it up and would look at it thinking. I ended up cutting again. I kept on starving myself. And cutting for the two weeks. I had anxiety attacks daily. I pulled out some of my hair. I barely slept. And I had cut and scratch marks all over my body. I just stayed in my room or Hikaru's room. Until my parents got home. The day Hikaru was coming back. That day I didn't even bother leaving my room. At all. I just sat in a corner and cried.