sanam teri kasam shot-1

Start from the beginning

There love blossomed more and more everyday...........

But destiny was not in there favour.....

As soon as shaurya parents got to know about them.........they were against their relation......as mehak was from middleclass family......and khanna's had great respect in the society........

Shaurya parents and mehak's parents took their children with them......making them apart..........while meharya were not ready to leave each other....they hold each other hand tightly........but there parents separates their hand......

Both meharya cries for each other........

Later sujatha took oath from shaurya to leave to USA for higher studies

Later sujatha took oath from shaurya to leave to USA for higher studies.... Or else she will kill herself.....

As shaurya loves his mother a lot.....he had to unwillingly go to USA leaving behind his lady love.......

While the day of leaving shaurya wrote a letter to mehak......asking her to wait for him.......till he returns....then they will live happily.........

Shaurya asked laksh to pass the letter to mehak...........but sujata took the letter and throws it....infornt of shaurya...........

Shaurya becomes teary eyes.............and unwillingly leaves from there... for USA..........

Flashback ends.....

Shaurya who was in car heading towards khanna mansion......was teary eyes remembering his past life........

Shaurya'pov- mehak I had come.......now meharya will be together forver..and ever.........no one can separate us now......

Otherside a girl is shown.....in orphanage..........

Girl is playing with little kids.......kids are enjoying with her......a little girl comes and pecks her cheeks.........

From behind swara comes and calls her mehak............so the girl is mehak......

Mehak turns and faces swara with a big smile........