Episode Seven (S1)

Start from the beginning

{Somewhere else}
Benjamin is eating a bowl of beans, in a room with stone brick walls, moss everywhere, and water is dripping from the ceiling.
No, this isn't some haunted or abandoned place, Benjamin is in a hideout inside a well. (Who would expect a hideout in a well?)

He reaches for the newspaper across the big table, reading it. And he finds this terrible cut...

He chokes on the beans in laughter

[B]Benjamin: "Whoever designed this cut for the newspaper... they need a new job... how could the boss even accept this? It's so terrible!" He slides it off the table and puts the bowl in the sink. Then he sits back down, opening a small notepad, which seems to be a diary.

He grabs a quill and dips it in an ink set, and he starts to write:

"Killing random people at night has gave me euphoria no one else could ever experience. It's arrogant, but it's pleasant. I don't know why the system chose me out of all the AI out there, but I'm glad I'm the mysterious entity named Bullet. Hopefully I don't die too soon." He closes the notepad, the diary is almost half filled with his words.

[B]Benjamin: "I ate and filled in my diary, now it's time to forge a new knife, last time the guards chipped my knife..." He gets up and heads to the corner of the room, which has a furnace and a small pit full of iron. "Time to work."

{Telem village}
Tenmy is sitting near a fountain, painting her fingernails green and tying her hair in a bun. I can't make my hair a mess when I'm fighting this level 40 noob. She thought.

Jeff finds her, and without asking permission, he sits beside her.
[AI]Jeff: "You like guys?"

TENMY: "Actually, I don't."

[AI]Jeff: "Ah, I see. Want to hear a story while you wait for night?"

TENMY: "No." She laughed. "Kidding, go ahead."

[AI]Jeff: "According to the system, I had a daughter named Salva, but she never really existed, yet I have memories that happened 'years' ago, even though I'm only a few days old, I don't even know why my hair is fucking gray."

TENMY: "Wow, that's so deep, Jeff." She didn't care.

[AI]Jeff: "How would you feel if you had memories with people that never existed-- yet they did happen?"

Now that shook Tenmy, 'Memories with people that never existed, yet they did happen'? Could that mean that the AI are reincarnated people from the real world? What if she's a reincarnated person as well?

TENMY: "That's mysterious, Jeff, thanks for sharing."

[AI]Jeff: "I got more to share if you're interested."

TENMY: "Sure am."
They kept talking about random topics, like food, kingdoms, animals, and jokes in general. They didn't get bored for so long that night fell.

TENMY: "Jeff, you're really cool, but you've got to leave right now, night just fell."

[AI]Jeff: "Alright lady Tenmy, I'll wait for you in the wagon once you're done hunting down Benjamin." He leaves.

She stands up and heads to an alley, going straight in. She hears the rustles of bushes and the anthem of leaves. She hears a deep, shocking voice behind her.
"So, someone was hiding." She turns around and sees wide open eyes in the darkness.

" She turns around and sees wide open eyes in the darkness

(Sorry for the peeps who don't like scary stuff)

TENMY: "Those eyes are very edgy, let me guess, you are..."
He steps out of the darkness, under the moonlight.

[B]Benjamin: "Yes... I am Benjamin, the Bullet."

TENMY: "Oh, lucky me... I was just looking for you!"

[B]Benjamin: "You're another suicidal victim?"

TENMY: "Bitch, I'm here to kill you."

[B]Benjamin: "Don't defend your pride in moments like these." In the blink of an eye, his knife reaches her throat.

Slit.