Hi

So he arrived...
He was a foreigner, I think it was because of that, I was mesmerized with him. I mean can you judge me? I was 11 years old! I had never been in love before, I didn't even knew what being in love was. So there you go, great Mary you had to fall in love with the first guy that talked to you, you are great!
So, where was I?
Oh yeah... Am so the first day of him being in school I really couldn't take my eyes of him. He, to me at least, was the most gorgeous thing I had ever seen in my entire life. He had a beautiful smile, two beautiful blue-green eyes, his skin was white as snow and his hair was honey-brown color. The second day, I dared talk to him. Yeah, I couldn't manage not to fire my face up and ridiculously look like a red tomato, but I guess it was worth the try.
We were in conversation class... And he spoke perfectly the language, just like the high level class but all of us, the beginners, were talking like we were stutterers, he managed though to not laugh that much at us.
When we exit our class, my group of so called "friends" where all around him, trying to have a real conversation with him. I just listened. Why do you ask ?
I'm an introvert. That's the mare reason I couldn't talk to anybody. If they started the conversation first, then I could talk, but if no one ever say anything to me, then probably I was invisible to the world.
So I just listened...then my Disney side came out and made an entrance. My body didn't hesitated, but now to think of it was a little lame hehe... So I said:

~ Hey so you can say Supercalifragilistiexpialidoucious?
He then just gazed at me and laughed a little the he said it...I was so confused.
He listened to me, he answered me, add to that the fact that his big blue eyes were looking at me.