Note

This story is written by myself and a friend (SonjaTheWriter who is linked, so go give her a follow!) This fic will be made using a role-play format and then being revised into a story on here. Sonja is portraying Castiel while I portray Adam Milligan. This will be my first fanfic so bear with me. Hopefully, since Sonja is helping me, this will all turn out ok. The version of this story that will be posted on my account will be told from Adam's perspective, while the version posted on Sonja's account will be told from Castiel's perspective.

This fic will be taking place after season 14 ep 8 (Byzantium) of the show Supernatural. 

Pre-fic Recap:

Castiel and Adam first met when the angels brought Adam back to life to serve as an alternate vessel of Michael. Michael eventually possed Adam and during the fight between Michael and Lucifer, Sam, Lucifer, Adam, and Michael ended up being thrown into the cage. Time passed and Sam and Lucifer were freed from the cage leaving Adam and Michael inside. Cas, Sam, and Dean continued to save people and hunt things while Adam rotted in the pit with Michael. Recently Cas made a deal with the Empty, the place angels go when they die, to save the life of the Nephilim, Jack. The deal between Cas and the Empty was made, causing Cas to look at life another way. Cas knew it was only a matter of time until he died so he has decided to spend his remaining time with family & friends & making up with the mistakes of his past.