Well an't you cute (reader x oc) 2

Good evening people its the gayest girl here so back to the story.

~●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●~

Isabela woke up the next morning more happy than she's ever been. She get out of bed and gose to the bathroom and take a shower. When she gets out she puts a towel on and walks to her closet and trys to pick out a outfit . The first one she tries on is sweatpants with a t-shirt but she instantly takes it off. After about twenty outfits later she fines a good one, jeans and a big pink shirt that's says 'just peachy' and a jean jacket.

She looks at herself in the mirror and smiles and puts some lip gloss, mascara, and i little eye shadow on and walk to the kitchen. She walks through the kitchen door and sees her mom still making breakfast so she sits down. "Good morning mom" she smiles. "Good morning sweetheart" she turns around to see Isabela and she chuckled. "I haven't seen you in a pair of jeans for years" she puts the plates down and Isabela just looks down. "Do I not look good" she frowns and Joyce just shanks her head and smiles.

"No you look great, but may I ask why your dressed nice today, is it because of that girl what's her name again, oh it y/n wasn't it" Isabela turns red. "No, no. Just wanted to look nice that's all" Joyce just chuckled and they eat breakfast. When their done Isabela checks the time and released it was time to go so she graded her backpack and says good bye yo her mother and runs out the door.

When she walks to school she gets nervous about how people would react to her outfit she grabs her backpack strap. When she walks in someone people stare but most people don't, she sighs and continues to walk to her locker. When she gets there she unpacks her stuff, she drops something and picks it up but jumps when she hears her locker slam. She looks at who slammed her locker to be meet with Ashley, lex, and Megan.

"Well look who dressed like a girl finally. Let's see jeans that look like there going to rip right off, and a t-shirt that looks old, and a jean jacket that make your arm look bigger. Did you really think that you look better, oh sweetie nothing could make you'd look better" the girls laugh, Isabela starts to tear up and she grabs her backpack and runs off with tears running down her cheeks.

As she runs away she bumps into someone, she looks at themband her red brow eyes meet e/c eyes. Y/n looks at Isabela and release she's crying and starts at freak out. "Hey, hey. What's wrong" she puts her hand on her shoulder but Isabela just runs way with y/n calling her name. Y/n was about to run after her but she hears laughter and turns to see Ashley, lex, and Megan so she walks over angry. "Hi , bitches" she yelled making them turn their head's and smile's. "What do you want" Ashley puts a hand on her hip.

"What did you say to Isabela" she gets closer to her. "What that fat pig, why do you care so much. Wait does y/n here care about her, oh come on y/n you could do why better then that fat pig". Y/n pushes her to a locker. "Don't ever say that again, you know what don't ever speak, or talk to he about her ever again got it" Ashley eyes widened and sighs. "Fine" y/n let's go of her and walks off the try to find Isabela.

Once's she gets to the bathroom she bursts though the doors. "Isabela you in here" she heard crying and goes to the stall and knocks. "please let me in, I wanna help" she hears the door unlock and she opens the doors to see Isabela crying sitting on the toilet and y/n just hugs her and Isabela doesn't even fight it. Y/n brushes her hand through her hair and whispers nice things into her ear. Isabela starts to calm down and y/n pulls way but keeps her hand on Isabelas hip.

"Now princess why don't you tell me what's wrong" she says staring into her eyes. "I wish you'd stop call me princess. Princesses are supposed to be beautiful, skinny, and more but I'm not any of that" she starts to cry more y/n puts her hand on her cheek and Isabela leans on it. "Look at me" Isabela just closes her eyes. "Come on, please look at me" Isabela finally looks into her eyes "your beautiful and don't let anyone tell you otherwise, if it help I think your beautiful, hell maybe even more" Isabela chuckles at that.

"You really think I'm beautiful" she looks into her eyes. "Of course I do". Isabela and her look into each other's eyes and starts to lean in, they get closer, and closer but stop when they her the bell. Isabela jumps up and grabs her backpack. "Meet you at lunch" y/n winks and walks out. Isabela runs to class with a huge blush one her face thinking of what just happened.

(Time ship because i'm lazy but you know that)

Isabela sits at her regular set and starts writing in her journal and eats. Y/n walks up to the sits down make Isabela smile up at her and looks back down and continues to write. "What you writing there" she ask and Isabela just says "nothing" and shuts the book. "Well anyway, i was wondering if you wanted to like to go somewhere with me tonight" Isabela just laughs nervously and turns red. "Like a date" Isabela acks.

"Yes, exactly. So would you like to go on a date with me" Isabela nods fastlyb. "YES, i mean umm sure" y/n giggles and they eat together. When the bell rings they clean up there mess
"I'll meet you at your house at 8:00" y/n winks and walks away and Isabela just squalls In Happiness.

(Another time ship)
Isabela runs into the house and goes to her mom. "MOM, I need you help" she runs into the room and her mom just looks at her. "With What" Isabela turns red and rubs her arm. "I have a date tonight.... with y/n" Joyce smiles and gets her wallet "I've been waiting for this day". Isabela and Joyce walk out the house and get into the car and drive to the mall.