chapter 3

Quin's P.O.V

August 2, 2019

Grayson and I go back to my apartment once the crowd at the coffee shop had stopped cheering. I was quite the whole way back since the kiss. I was hoping to escape back into my apartment alone but I heard Grayson get out of the car too. Stopping at the door to my building I turn to face Grayson.

"What are you doing?" I ask as Grayson continues to open my building door.

"Walking you up to your apartment like a gentleman." He states making me sound stupid.

I eye him up and down skeptically before skipping up the stairs ahead of him "Yea right, You just want to get in my pants." Looking at his face I know it's true. His cold presence is still following me up the stairs until we reached my apartment door.

"Ok, now it's time for you to leave."

"Not until you make it safely into your apartment." he shoots back. I sigh like an angry toddler before sticking the key in the keyhole and opening the door.

"STRIP PONG TONIGHT!" I hear Colon's voice yell from the couch. Before he can say anything else I let out a loud awkward cough "Colon uh I have a guest but he's leaving." I look at Grayson's amused face.

"Nonsense I'll invite someone else over and we can play two against two." Colon says without looking up from the couch.

"uh, no real-"

"Sounds like a plan," Grayson says from next to me. This time Colon looks up to see Grayson and I standing close together.

"I thought I was your only male friend," he says with a fake hurt look on his face. "are you fucking this one too?"

"I-" looking to Grayson I see his eyes latch on to mine with a question "Colon's kidding we're just friends I've never slept with him" Colon chuckles before saying "Yep that right mate, she's a virgin."

My face goes beet red before I tackle Colon. "You idiot. I'm going to kill you!" I grumble before Colon stops me with his outstretched hand in my face. "I'm not a virgin you idiot." I mumble into his hand "I just don't sleep around like you."

"right." Colon looks at me then to Grayson who is still standing next to the door probably waiting for a moment to dash out "excuse me, I meant she acts like a virgin."

Colon grabs my hand spotting something then he quickly let's go before backing up "Why is there a rock on your finger?!"

"Because she's my fiancee," Grayson says before taking a seat on my couch.

He looked so out of place with his suit on and sitting in my old moldy apartment. Just wait until tonight. I almost felt sorry for him

Almost.