The Challenge

It was a day like any other. The Talented Johns were sitting around subscribing to Pewdiepie, when all of a sudden their phones went off simultaneously. They immediately checked their notifications to see what all the commotion was.

It was a post on Instagram from The Cullens.

"Subscribe to Tana Mongoose." It read

The Johns could feel the bile rise in their throats from the thought of clicking on the bell to turn on notifications.
"We have to do something about this. It's fucking disgusting." John Stamos spat.
John Cena nodded his head in agreement, as Mulaney threw the bell icon while yelling "You want it? Go get it!"

A phone went off again, but this time, only one. John Cena slowly reached for his phone, shaking like a leaf. When he read what was on the screen his face lit up in pure anger.

Message from: Laura Lee

"Did y'all like our post? We made it just fer ya."

John Stamos snatched the device from Cena and began typing.

"You messed with the wrong Johns. Dance off you and me bro. Tomorrow at high noon."

Laura quickly responded.

"I'm so sorryaghfgahgd. I have changed so much as a person and I am not that girl anymore. I didn't mean it."

Stamos didn't hesitate.

"It's too late. No amount of conciller can cover your mistakes."
______________________________________________

The notification quickly showed up on Laura's phone. Lord Farquad came marching over.
"Who was that? Who are you talking to Laura?"
Laura sobbed as she handed the phone over.
"i'M sO sOrRy. iT wAs A MiStAkE. LeT tHiS bE mE. iT's jUsT mE."
Farquad yelled in anger as he threw the phone. He grabbed her by the collar of her fake Gucci jacket.
"DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU'VE DONE? YOU HAVE CHALLENGED THE MOST POWERFUL GROUP OF DANCERS KNOWN TO MAN! WE'RE GOING TO DIE BECAUSE OF YOU! I'LL HAVE YOUR TINY HEAD ON A PLATTER! YOU IDIOTIC BIT-"
"Enough."
T-Series stepped into the room.
"What is the cause of this nonsense?"
The two morons quivered in fear.
Farquad shakily attempted to explain.
"W-well Sire, Laura taunted t-the Johns and now they've challenged us to a d-dance of at high noon tomorrow."
T-Series calmly stepped forward. He placed one hand on each of their heads.
"Worry not. I have a secret I've been saving. There is a man more powerful than anyone on this planet. He is the key to beating the undefeated kings. And I know just where to find him."
In a sudden movement he brought his hands together causing the imbeciles thick skulls to collide rendering them both unconscious.
He stepped over their fallen bodies and picked up a book titled "How to summon a demon for dummies"
He flipped through it and stopped at a page that held a simple phone number.

804-420-6669

It rang. And rang. And rang.
Until someone finally answered.

"Jimmy John's how may I help you?'