"Thanks mom, I know I have a home with you now but that is why its so strange because I have never had a 'home' and then I come to storybrooke and find Henry, my son and my biological parents and end up having two homes, but Regina and Henry are my home and now I have lost them, I've lost myself, I have always been lost since a child, I don't know why I expect any different." I weep, tears become uncontrollable so I just rest against a tree staring at the empty map with loss of hope because now I see I am a lost child just like everyone on this island except from one difference, I grew up. Although I am still so lost just as I was.

A single tear runs down my smooth cheek and falls from the point of my jawline and lands upon the paper map in my hands, the tear soaks up into the paper and suddenly there is a change. A golden ripple forms across the page at the point of where the tear of truth lands and suddenly the map I have been waiting for appears.

"Emma!" my mother gasps out of shock as she snatches away the map to analyse where her grandson is kept. "What happened?"

"I accepted myself, I know who I am" I admit out of fear because although I have found my family and love in my life, my childhood will always daunt me.

"Emma I'm so sorry, you feel lost and in pain because of me, its all my fault, I love you" she cries beside me feeling utterly guilty for her doing but I know she had no other choice.

"I know this was my fate to return and be the saviour and you had no other choice but I just wish we could have all been together" I admit the truth, but we all know that this is how I have always felt. I know my parents are partly to blame because if they kept me since birth, I wouldn't be pure of heart or the saviour but at least we would have been together. "I'm sorry" I whisper awkwardly as there comes a complete moment full of tension and silence.

"No, I am sorry Emma, I know we had a choice and I always question what life would be like for you, and I am so deeply sorry for all the hassle I put you through as a child, it wasn't fair of me, I just wanted you to have a pure heart" My mother coos as she cups my cheeks and kisses my head softly.

"I know, lets just find Henry and get out of here before something else goes wrong"

*******************

Once following the map we are lead to a circle of torches lit with burning orange flames. Tree's surround the area making us feel lost and trapped within this tight area. Turns out you don't really need a map to find Henry because the other side is Regina, who stuck to her path and ended up in the same place, so as it appears, we are in the centre of Neverland.

"Emma!" A loud shriek bellows through the intense atmosphere as Regina and I stare at one another. I miss her so damn much.

My watery eyes focus from a blur to a sharp sight as I see Neal tied up in the centre of the circle, rope tightly knotted around his wrists you can see the pains and burns he has struggled with. Rope is also securely keeping him hostage around his ankles making sure we are not to leave.

"Wait there Neal, I'm coming for you" I announce and ignore Regina, I need to be in the right mind set and that is rescuing the people we are here for.

"Where is Henry?" Regina firmly commands leaving Neal no choice but to reply. The sharp, demanding tone in her voice sets her own control over Neal making his submissive self obey and return.

"Look up" He points above as I untie him from the white ropes. "Where is papa? We need to get Henry and go quickly, there are too many lost boys and they will return soon enough" He asks as he scans to see us all here, even Hook but no Gold.

We all look up above our heads to where each tree connects in the middle. Now I know why this is Pans place, its spacious, well sheltered and truly creepy the way all the twigs twine together. But mostly the sight that sends any mother crazy and fearful is the way Henry was hanging from rope, just hovering above our heads with fabric in his mouth. My poor boy, but my heart goes into shock as he mumbles and grumbles for our attention and seeks for help before Pan returns. "HENRY"

"I'm here boy" I hear from behind as Gold creeps behind a bush to greet his son. "You get Henry and I will open the portal"

Who knows if we can trust Gold at this point? But I will take my chances. With a flick of Regina's wrist, henry comes falling down at a quick pace, there is only one thing to do and that is for us both to work together to catch him before he falls painfully to the floor and breaks several of his precious bones.

"EMMA NOW" Regina instructs, without any hesitation my arms fly out to protect my son, Regina mimics my actions and together with out magic we slow Henrys fall down making him land safely on his feet. "My boy, I am so sorry" Regina cries as she pulls the fabric out of his mouth while I set him free from the ropes.

"Henry, we need to be quick, we have to leave." I rush as Gold opens the portal.

But as expected nothing quite goes easily according to plan. "Leaving without a goodbye, that's just rude of you my son" Pan teases as he strolls behind us with his gang of lost boys backing him up.

"Son?" Regina questions.

"I think my dad and I need a quick chat" Gold announces, well there is a shock. This hundred year old teenager owns a child, the dark one who is immortal and pushing his age also. Just as I thought this world couldn't get anymore confusing. "Look, no matter what you think, you will never be my papa, never! I let my own son down and that was my biggest regret, but I am willing to sacrifice myself and pay any price for my boy, and there is the difference between you and I" he spits in anger flinging his hands in dramatic motions between the two.

"Rumple, didn't I raise you better than this, you should know to only look after yourself, every man for himself, why care about all these idiots" Pan argues back pointing to us all, I mean why should Gold care about us, but then again, I don't think he does. Only his precious son and newly known grandson.

"see that's where you're getting confused, you didn't raise me, and these idiots are my family, something you will never have. I know you need henry to stay young, but I hope you grow old and die alone, maybe then you will realise what you could of had" Rumple begins to turn away as we all stare in awe as he calls us his family, he will never live this down, but now he is turning back to Pan. "Oh and my childhood doll, I don't want it, take it back" He begins to pull something out from his inner blazer pocket but to my surprise it wasn't the doll he had mentioned. It was a red box, with black patterns and gems along the edge and on top, something that looks very important. He wafts his hand over the top in a circular motion ever so quickly without us even having chance to blink, so it as safe to presume Pan wasn't expecting this. Pan turns into black ashes and flows into the cube before Gold seals it trapping him inside. He throughs the magic bean to the spot in front and opens up the portal leading us home, but there's one thing...

Home, where is my home now?

"Shall we" Gold offers as he lets us all walk through first, but it wouldn't be normal if we didn't tease him.

"Family huh?" I chuckle but the silly smirk on my face says otherwise, and I appreciate it. It feels good to have the dark one respect and value this family and feel apart of it.

"Shut up before I leave you all here" he moans in protest but we all know he will never hear the end of this. Now, I just need to fix one thing.

My Family.

_____________________

A/n: So another chapter in Neverland, but the next one will be back in storybrooke and focusing more on Emma and Regina, sorry my writing isn't very frequent but juggling this and college is harder than it was last year with GCSE's. But stay patient and I promise a good book. Soon enough we will have the Swanqueen back that everyone misses.

Vote and Comment :)