7 Mysteries of Number 1-10

Once There's a boy who is born on 07:07 ,07- 07 -77777 And 7 Stars Alignment on the sky with his prowess he made a breakthrough Reigning Unknown numbers of universes and dimensions and the last things he did before gone is making Revolution and announcement.

The world Later start the date From 0 once more because the entirety has been changed into more better than before. Bringing more benefits and chaos.

And what he announced is never being forgotten no matter how long it is.
" There Will be Me That Will Reincarnated Every complete set of Ten Seven in the date that will come. And No one Can stop me when the times come. In this world that being brought up by me I will Brought it Up Everytime I'll Reincarnated. "

And thus the Entirety has been upgraded 9 Times By him alone and he also brought up the others entirety that he likes along the way.

And this Barier to breakthrough the 10 upgraded Entirety has made him push his hope to another person .

The Hardest Barier that make him losing Hope Is Have to Subjugate Another Third Upper level of the Entirety that being Upgraded to 10 times or having Acknowledgement from More than half Of The others Entirety of that Levels.

What People Doesn't Know is This another person is himself.
A Parallel Person From Another Higher Entirety.
A version of himself that has reach the very limit.
A person Who has Achieved His dream is also himself even if it another version. And from this person memories The last Limit Is nothingness ,every levels is the limit it self. To really Break out of this only Break it From the mind.

The limit of something decided by someone and infinity also decided by someone. It will keep moving No matter how slow or fast time passed and no matter how much the range .

And thus I will live for an eternity even how many times it changed.