"And I baby, am Seth, but you can call me Colby" I smirked and winked before talking her hand. She shook it looking like a dear in headlights. I held her hand for longer, looking at her as her eyes slowly gazed up and down my body.

"Hey do you mind if lay down?" Jon asked both index fingers pointing towards a bed. She nodded and waved her hand. He smirked and nodded before walking over and landing on the bed with a thud. Thanks for ruining the moment Jon.

"So do any of you need any medical assistance?" She asked slowly, eyeing all three of us.

Joe laughed and just shooting his head, "she's so innocent."

You don't say. The mere sight of three men in the room at one made her nervous.

"Actually" I spoke up. "I've been feeling a bit lightheaded, could you check me out?" I asked. 
I wanted to see how good she was.
She nodded, motioning to the free bed opposite Jon. Both Jon and Joe laughed as I laid down. She picks up a stethoscope and some of the looking thing with a cuff.

Joe took a seat on the office chair and placed his feet up on the table watching her with amusement. She grabbed a clipboard off the desk and other forms before walking over to me.

"So when did you start feeling lightheaded?" She asked me, grabbing the small wheely stool. Jon sniggered from across the room and Joe leant over and hit his leg.

"Ahh about five minutes ago? Yeah" I answered smirking at her. She nodded and started writing.

"What kind of symptoms do you have? Drifting in the head, ringing in the ears, blurred vision, confusion, fever?" She prompted, looking over my body.

"Geez your thorough" Jon said who was now propped up on his elbows watching.

"It's my job to provide the best care" Caitey replied to Jon before turning her attention back to me.

"Uhh fever and drifting in the head I guess" I answered and she continued to write before wrapping her stethoscope around her neck.

"Alright I'm just going to take your blood pressure, is that alright?" She asked me grabbing the cuff. I nodded holding out my right arm. She wrapped the cuff around my arm, low key checking out the veins in my arms. She placed the stethoscope in her ears and pumped placing the stethoscope above my elbow. She slowly deflated the cuff and listened carefully, her eyebrows furrowing. She ignored all glances on her before she fully deflated the cuff.

"110 over eighty" She said placing the stethoscope back around her neck and charting my blood pressure. "Can I have a feel of your wrist?" She asked me and I nodded, glaring at Jon who laughed. She felt for my pulse then charted my vitals.

"Alright well your vitals are good, is there anything that you know that brought the lightheadedness on? Have you eaten today?" She asked, looking at me suspicious. I nodded my head with a smirk causing her to sigh.

"Started when I walked in here" I said, followed by Jon going "Ooooooooh."

I turned and gave Jon a look.
"Do you feel that you're going to faint?" She asked me with a hint of annoyance. I shook my head, again smirking. I felt fine, I just wanted her to keep talking to me. This was the most she had said to us.

"Well your pulse is good, so lay for 15 to 30 minutes, drink plenty of water, and I'll grab and ice pack for you" Caitey said before abruptly getting up and grabbing and ice pack out of the bar fridge below the sink. She wrapped it in paper towel and returned to my side. "Head up" she instructed and I immediately my lifted head allowing her to place the ice pack on the back of my neck.

"Right your welcome to stay here and rest or you can leave but keep the ice pack on for at least half an hour" She said standing and picking up the chart and continued to fill it out.

"I think Sethy boy needs to chill for a minute, don't you think Roman?" Jon said looking at Joe who laughed and nodded.

"Well you don't need further medical attention so can you sign this form and I'll file it" She handed me a form on a clipboard. I read it and it asked who the superstar was, what assistance they required and what recommendations she gave me.

"Why do I have to sign this? I've never had too before" I frowned, taking the pen.

"I'm not sure, it's just what I've been asked to do" She said crossing my arms before immediacy uncrossing her arms and blushed

I smirked and sighed the form. "Here you go babe" I handed her back the clipboard and winked. She blushed and looked down.

"You good Rollins?" Joe asked standing, his height making her look smaller than she already did. I nodded getting up and using one hand to hold the ice pack in place.

Jon jumped off the bed, "oh! And we came to give you this, make the new blonde and now the new nurse our number one supporter" he said as he pulled a tee shirt out of his jacket.
"You should wear it tomorrow during raw, you know for good luck for us" Jon winked for what was the millionth time. She took the tee shirt from him and held it up,

"The shield?" She questioned, not understanding what 'the shield' is.

"That's us" Joe said nodding to Jon and I.

"The hounds of justice" Jon added. "So you'll wear it?"

She nodded at Dean, "Yeah sure" she said. She looked at tee shirt unsure.

"Great!" I squeezed her shoulder, "thanks babe, I'm sure you'll be our well my number one fan" I whispered in her ear before walking out.

I smiled and walked out of the arena, with the boys. Maybe this would be fun.