#1 First Impressions Of You

Ochaco Uraraka
Your personality was very calm and monotone and you didn't really have an interest in finding friends *cough* Todoroki who *cough*. She thought you were very attractive, yet she was afraid to talk to you due to your attitude. When she grew the confidence to talk to you she realized how silly she was and took a quick liking towards you.

Tsuyu Asui
You were much like Mina. Very loud and energetic, while Tsuyu was very calm and collected. She didn't really think your personalities would go good together but that didn't stop her from falling hard. When she first saw you she instantly fell for your looks. She admired how it seemed that you didn't have to try.

Mina Ashido
If we are being honest she thought you were quite boring. You were like Aizawas kid. You were always tired and never really had the motivation to talk to anyone. For some reason she was intrigued when she first saw you, you just so happened to be asleep at your desk oof. She bounced over to you and demanded that you guys became friends.
(This gives me real Aizawa and present Mic vibes oops)

Kyoka Jiro
Her first impression of you was that she quite liked your music choice. She had passed by you on your guy's way to school and happened to overhear the music coming from your phone. She recognized the voice of her favourite musician immediately. She was thrilled when she notices you walk into the 1-A class door.

Toru Hagakure
She didn't notice you until you bounced up to her complimenting her quirk. As you kept rambling on ( Okay so me talking to new people) she took time to evaluate you. She took a liking to your bubbly and bright personality and liked your confidence. She found your rambling quite cute as well.

Momo Yaoyorozu
Her first impression of you was during the heroes vs villains test. She noticed that your quirk also required you to have a hero suit that showed a lot of skin. She noticed how hardworking and focused you were. Your team ended up winning thanks to you. She was surprised when you walked up to her and Todoroki and struck a conversation. Your confidence was just another thing she admired about you.

Published — 9/1/19
Status // unedited

Hello I'm Kai I will be working on this book with Tyler. I might make a 'getting to know me' thingy later would you have any questions for me? Anyways I hope you enjoy :))