Not the best morning..

Ummmm ok imma write more, but turns out imma make you read the Fuuto chapter if you didn't cause it's part of the canon of the story now————————————————————

You weren't able to go to sleep after what happened with Fuuto, you sat on the floor for a while until you faintly heard Juli scattering in something. You scramble to stand up and look in the dark for him. you whisper scream his name till you hear him behind a door, you weren't sure which door and who's room was who's.

Quietly you opened the first door and hoped he'd be there. No luck. It was one of the boys rooms. You hear slight snoring from the room. You close it quietly and move onto the next room. Again not there. You weren't sure but the room seemed completely silent, this was definitely someone's room but no one was there. Thinking to yourself how strange it seemed you had to brush it off.

"Probably Fuuto room, I thought he had went to bed but no ones here. Weird..?"

Opening the room across from the first you finally hear him. It was a little closet with all the beach things from earlier. Letting Juli out of the beach bag he sprints and looks like he's ready to fight anyone in his path. You pick him up and run but as you close the door a very loud crash came from inside. You cringe at the sound and freeze again. You turn toward the sound and hear most of them wake up.

You turn slowly as the doors start to open the twins, Ema, Wataru, and the two oldest quickly ran out to see what was wrong. The lights go on the they all see you and Juli. Masaomi runs first to see if you're hurt and see checks you over with the other behind him and looking in the closet. He notice your neck and panics until he realized what they were.

He turns to the brothers and Ema who were all awake now asking what happened and if she was ok. You hide behind the tall man embarrassed hiding the marks.

Waturu: " W-what happened?! Is ___ ok?!"

You: "I'm fine...I'm sorry..I was looking for Juli and made a mess..I didn't mean to worry you all.."

Without coming out from behind the Masaomi you hear them all sigh in relief. You could tell some of them were suspicious of why you were hiding but Fuuto was the only one who knew why it happened.

He put Juli in there and wether he set it up to fall or not you were grinding your teeth because you knew if it wasn't for him this wouldn't have happened.

You took a quick peek around to ensure everyone you were ok, looking at everyone you Hikaru stood in the back, you hadn't noticed till now that you felt that same look earlier when Fuuto left you in the kitchen. Fuuto noticed and that's why he left but seeing him now you knew he was there too.

You quickly apologized to everyone again and ran down to your shared room. Everyone was puzzled and seemed dissatisfied with the whole mess. Running into the room with Juli still on your shoulder the morning light was starting to pour into the room. Everyone was talking and murmuring to each other outside and it sounded like someone had walked up to the door.

You held you breath, after a few seconds they let out a sigh and walked to the others. You sunk to the floor and put your head on your legs and held onto your knees. You whispered to Juli Incase anyone was still lingering outside.

"Tonight was a mess Juli, I just wanted something to eat. I was starving ! It's all my fault. I'm sorry you were stuck in there for so long."
Juli: "Don't apologies ___ you didn't know this would happen, this was one of those wolves fault. Which one was it I'll teach him to mess with us!"

You let a small laugh out and look back up to see him now in front of you. It's still so amazing to be able to talk to this little squirrel. You felt grateful he's been watching over Ema for so long and now you. He jumps up onto you again and gives you a big hug with his small arms. You place a hand on his back and slowly rise. Looking through the windows you see a beautiful sunrise in front of you.

You place Juli on you pillow and grab you phone to take a picture, you take a few and hear the brother going back to their rooms to most likely sleep a few more hours. Lastly you hear Ema walk to the room and knock quietly. She slowly comes into the room and asks if your ok and what had happened. With the light from the morning sun now bright enough to see she notices your neck.

She doesn't say anything but instead gives a sad smile. She goes into her bag to grab makeup, places it down and gives you a hugs.

Ema: "you should get some more rest. It's still very early."

You nod to her and smile, getting back into bed Juli jumps to the edge of the pillow and goes back to sleep quickly.

"Being trapped in that bag trying to get out must have been tiring"

Closing your eyes you fall back to sleep for a few more hours.

_________________________________________
Yo ok I know it's a week break but I haven't been keeping track so the trip is extended till whenever I figure out when I want them to go home.
Since I first wrote this I was like super OwO reader-chan! ! Or whatever but now I'm just a big old blop. I'm gonna keep writing but it's not going to be as thought out in the notes and stuff. I might actually continue.