"I don't care, leave me alone!" You yelled before running away from them.

"Wait, (Y/n)!" You heard your brother call out behind you, but you ignored him.
~~~~~~~
Kids, Happy in an Egg
~~~~~~
It wasn't fair! You were basically alone now. All because Natsu found that egg, and Lisanna practically named herself the mother. Now Natsu spent most of his time with her and the egg.

You sat on the ground staring up at the tree you were sitting under. You stayed like that until you heard voices getting closer, you didn't want anyone to bother you so on impulse, you climbed the tree.

It turned out they were some of the adults in the guild and they were talking about Natsu and Lisanna, which made you roll your eyes and internally groan.

"You know, they've been so close, I practically can picture the wedding."
"Yeah, and it's obvious if anyone can handle Natsu it would be Lisanna."
"They're so cute together too, I wonder what their babies will look like."
"...."
"...."
"What? Too far?"

After that you puffed out your cheeks and looked for a way to get away from them. You didn't want to hear anymore. This made you upset, Lisanna was completely stealing your brother away, and no one seemed to care about how you felt. You hated her, and her stupid cute smile, and dumb pretty blue eyes, and how upset/happy you feel whenever you think of her.

You look around the tree before glancing up, you noticed near the top the tree looked flat. You looked back down at the adults and then the higher part of the tree before deciding to climb it.

When you reach the top there's a trap door that opened and it was basically a partly built treehouse, and by partly you only meant to floor and 1 wall. You look around in awe as you decide, this is where you'll go, whenever Lisanna takes Natsu, or you're feeling upset, and you won't share it with anyone.
~~~~~~
Way after Happy, about a year before she 'died'
~~~~~~
"Hey (Y/N)~!" Lisanna said excitedly sitting next to you with a bright smile. Your heart skipped a beat and you couldn't help but give a small smile back.

"H-hey Lisanna." Since you guys never talked too much, you still felt nervous around her, but you also could blame it on how hot your face got around her and how embarrassed you felt all the time.

"Um, what did you need?" You asked and she just smiled wider.

"Nothing, I just wanted to hang out today." She said and your eyes widened

"Wait, really! You've never wanted to hang out before." You say and immediately you see a flash of regret in her eyes but she shakes it off with a nod. You ignore it and instead focus on your fast beating heart, but instead of being upset by it, this time you felt happy with it.

(After hanging out with Lisanna, who wasn't quiet as lively as she normally was and you noticed)

"Okay, what do you want from me Lisanna?" You finally just turn to her and ask, tired of feeling like you were ruining her day.

"W-what, no, I don't want-"
"Stop lying, what do you want?" You glare at her as she stares back at you. You heart isn't beating quickly like before, but it definitely was loud.

"I wanted to see what you like so I could pick a good birthday present for Natsu tomorrow!" She yelled out, obviously she cracked from the seriousness of your glare. You could feel your heart break from her words. So today wasn't about hanging out with you, it was about finding something for Natsu.

"Why didn't you just ask. You didn't have to hang out with me, and act all moody if you didn't want to, but it's fine, I don't care." You say, and your voice sounds so dull without emotion, but you decided you weren't going to let her see how she hurt you. You felt even worse because she obviously completely forgot you were twins and had the same birthday.

"(Y/n), I-"
"It's whatever Lisanna. Just leave me alone." You say before walking away, not even sparing her another glance.
~~~~~
Waay after Happy, right before she 'died'
~~~~
"You know, I think we should get along better. Me and Natsu are good friends, but me and you barely know each other." Lisanna stated and you gave her a bored look.

"And who's fault is that?" You say without emotion making her slightly flinch.

"I-I guess I could've made a better effort to be your friend." She said quietly and you stare at her.

"We've seen each other almost everyday, and majority of times is because you want my brother. I wouldn't have a problem with it if you happen to see me, or you already had plans, but majority of times you take him away when me and him together, and you both decide to have full conversations in front of me before walking away and pretending I don't exist. Why do I suddenly exist in your world again? Oh let me guess you wanna get something else for Natsu, too bad I'm not a puppet, or at the very least, I'm not your puppet."

"Wait, (Y/n) I didn't realize-"

"You didn't realize how much you hurt me but it's too late. Lisanna we've known each other for years, and yet you barely know a thing about me, But me on the other hand, I could go on about you, things I didn't know that I knew, stuff that everyone knows, and things barely anyone knows. It's sad really, you give all your attention to Natsu, but I doubt he'd do the same." You spit out the last sentence and get up to leave the guild without even looking back at her shocked face.
~~~~~~~~

It's no wonder why she didn't greet you, she doesn't care about you, and after your last conversation with her who could blame her. You basically told her Natsu barely paid her much mind, which was only partially true. He loved her as family, and as a very close friend, but not in the same way that she loved him. It was sad, he loved Natsu, and you loved her. You figured out your feelings for her when you thought she died, but now that you know she isn't dead, you don't know what to do.

You stuff your head in your hands and just sit like that until there's a knock on the bottom of the tree. Only two other people knew about this place which was Gray and Lisanna. You sigh because either way, you have to see who it is, you just hoped it wasn't her.

You knock on the tree three times and then you hear someone climbing. There's a deep grunt making you sigh in relief since you know that it's Gray and open the trap door to let him in. It only took him a minute before he came in and looked at you.

"You've been crying..."

"Oh, uh, yeah I guess..."