Its time, im ready

' DUNN, DUNN, DUNN, DUNN, DUNN,' Brendon's alarm on his mobile went off, brendon didn't get up to it, Ryan did.

He awoke from his slumber and instantly poured coffee.

He sat at the breakfast table smiling, thinking about how perfect yesterday was

Thinking about how happy brendon makes him.

Brendon slowly woke, he looked down to see that Ryan wasn't there, he turned around to see Ryan sat there smiling at him and he gave him a little wink, a sexual wink.

Brendon raised his eyebrow,

Ryan pulled up his hand from his lap end pulled his second finger back and forth

Ryan pulled himself up onto the breakfast table, and lay down,

He lay in a sexual pose,

Brendon walked over like he couldn't be arsed but when he reached the breakfast table he became more than very active and dived into the table

They pulled eache other in friskily, both very kinky and passionate they kissed rapidly for at least a good 10 minutes

"No, we don't have to do this, if you're not ready yet!" Ryan forced out the words as they were still kissing.

"No, ry, it's time I'm ready!" brendon forced the words out immediately he was intrigued to do this.

Ryan grabbed Brendon's hand and pulled him upstairs kinkily.

They reached the bedroom,

Ryan grabbed the bottom of Brendon's shirt and pulled it over his head.

Their lips moved in sync as Ryan's hands travelled to Brendon bare chest.Then Brendon had decided to take of Ryan's top. Their lips reconnected as Ryan's shirt was thrown across the bedroom.

Brendon's hands travelled down to Ryan's jeans and unbuckled them not removing his lips from his. Ryan kicked them off as Brendon pulled his down.

Brendon lifted Ryan up and walked him to the bed. Brendon pulled away from Ryan and placed him on the bed. Brendon looked at Ryan's red and swollen lips and he bit his bottom lip.

Ryan leant up and kissed Brendon's lips as he tugged on the fabric of his boxers. Brendon got the hint ripping them off. Brendon pulled Ryan's underwear off and he pulled away coating his 3 fingers with his saliva. Ryan moaned as he felt Brendon enter the first finger. His eyes rolled into the back of his head as he inserted the second scissoring and twisting then inside him.

"F-fuck" Ryan stuttered as Brendon entered the third hitting his prostate. Brendon pulled his fingers out and Ryan groaned in protest.

"Are you sure you want this?" Brendon asked as he flipped the lid of the lube open with a click. Ryan nodded vigorously not being able to trust his words.

Brendon coated himself with the clear liquid as he pressed up against Ryan's entrance.

"Tell me when to stop" Brendon informed as he pushed in lightly.

"S-Stop" Ryan stuttered closing his eyes and wrapping his arms around Brendon's neck. Ryan adjusted the the feel and kissed Brendon's chest telling him to go again. Brendon pulled back and thrusted again as pleasure took over the pain and Ryan moaned.

Brendon moaned as he felt his orgasm coming on. Ryan released on to his own chest as Brendon came inside him

Brendon pulled out and lay beside him. Their bodies lined with sweat as Brendon pushed some of the sweaty hair out of Ryan's eyes and whispered.

"I love you Ry" Brendon said and Ryan grinned a toothy grin his fangs chewing down on his bottom lip.

"I love you too" He said and Brendon wrapped his arms around his chest and snuggled onto him.

"G'nite Ry" Brendon whispered.

"Night Bden" Ryan said before they both fell into a peaceful sleep...