1/8/19

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

I hope that the new year has been treating you well so far.

So today is Tuesday and it was my first day back to school. Toy was actually pretty fun though.

Today in house, we had a new game call "Match That Weight" Basically all it was was 2 girls from each house try to match the weight 230 lb and to guys from each house try to match 275 lb. Whoever's house got closest to the weight got 50 points. My house got 50 for the girls weight.

In history we got our finals back. I got a 67. Not the best, but also not my lowest score. The rest of the class we just went over what we were doing to do for that semester. I'm in U.S. history and this semester we're gonna be talking about the twenties, and I'm excited.

In bible was life class. Ugh, nobody cares for it, but we put up with it anyway. It's hard to explain what life class is. The easiest way to explain it is that it's a Christian health class. Minus the anatomy and we talk about the love languages. My school does have an actual health class though. I'm talking in it next year. At the end of class I got to see my final grade and I got a 76. Also not the best, but not bad either, like most of my grades.

And once again, as I'm writing the clock has struck 12. I'm gonna keep going and there will be one today, hopefully.

Anyway, moving on!

In spanish we got our finals back today. 61, that's my lowest final grade, I would have gotten a 58 if it weren't for the 3 extra credit points I got for doing so many note cards.

Science was boring. Of course we got our finals back, I got a 73. The rest of the class we worked in the notes for next chapter.

Then was lunch and study hall.

We got our finals back in math today. I got a 73. There was homework writing on the board but we never got around to it because we talked the whole class and the teacher didn't stop us.

New semester. New elective. I'm in drama. We read through about 20 pages of the script today and I only had 1 line. Sorry not sorry for the salt.

English was so much fun. We just talked about what we did last semester. I made a joke about Bill Cosby and the teacher just looked over at me and said "too soon." And I died laughing. Also food isn't generally allowed in the classroom. The teacher saw me walk out of the classroom after the bell rang, saw me come in with said food, saw me open it and take multiple bites and said nothing. I love my English teacher so much. You guys remember the English paper I wouldn't shut up about the was taking place of the final? Well I am happy to say that I got a 90! Out of 100. That made me so happy. I'm just not ready for report cards.

I'm one to talk about my grades, even if they are trash, but if you guys start talking bad about them, I'm gonna stop saying what they are.

One last thing before I go, I started writing one of my stories and it would be a miracle if I could get it out by the end of this month. It'll probably be next month though.

I hoped you enjoyed!

Later, bye!