11/17/21

Can't believe that's it's been another year since I have done one of these.

My day, as well as life, has been so crazy lately. I'm in college now and I think I bit off more that I can chew with it. Nobody was forcing me to go and nobody told me that I didn't have to go if I didn't want to. I wanted to take a gap year, but I would have had to take the SAT's again, and I was not going do that again. When I have kids, I'm going to tell them that they don't have to go if they don't what to.

I've ever so slowly been working on the rewrites for my book and will be starting another one soon. It's a Doctor Who book, but I didn't want to use an existing Doctor, so I made up the 15th one and his companions. (edit: it is now the 19th Doctor and I would love to do 20 as well if I have the time)

My classes were boring. I got extra credit today for one of them though all because I went to this poetry reading over the weekend. I was kinda boring. I think that a guy tried to ask me out today after my second class. We have talked a bit, probably around two hours put together, but nothing more. That class must be his last one of the day because he'll sometimes walk with me to my next class. Today while walking with me, he asked me out for coffee. I was weirded out and didn't know what to say. I told him that I don't drive, and then he offered to give me one. I did my best to politely decline. I don't even know his name. If he ever confesses or something, I'm telling him that I'm gay.

Anyway, that was my day. Love you all and goodnight!