2

MINGI
*ding, ding* I turn over to check your phone just to see a message from Hongjoong. I just ignore it and roll back over .
*ding*
*ding*
*ding*
"okay fine." I finally get up and check what he wants.
Hongjoong
"Hey"
"Are you wake"
"I guess not"
"wake up already"
"MINGI WAKE UP"

I scoff and smile slightly. You decide to decide to try and get on his nerves since he wants to talk so badly

Mingi
"I'm awake"
"did you miss me that much"

Hongjoong
"well is someone being cocky early in the morning"

Mingi
"no just annoyed because you woke me"

Hongjoong
"well someone has to wake you up because you don't do it on your own"

I scoff at the message and ignore it. I start to get ready. While I do my phone goes off a couple of times.
After I get ready I check my phone to see what happened when I ignored Hongjoong.

Hongjoong
"What. You ignored me because I'm right"
"Mingi"
"You better answer me"
"I hope your not doing it on purpose"
"Song Mingi"

After seeing him use your full name you know he is mad.

Mingi
"I wasn't ignoring you"
"I was getting ready"
"Gotta look good on my first day"

After I send the message I hold you phone and stare at the screen for a minute to see if there is a fast reply. There wasn't one. I put your phone in my back pocket and head out the door.
I decide to walk because I live close to the school campus. Since I am new to the area you get confused at some areas, but you would ask some people for help.
Finally after getting confused for the fourth time I can see the school campus in the distance.

While I am walking towards it, my phone goes off in my pocket.

Hongjoong
"Good. I hope you know not to ignore me"
"also have a good day at school"

Mingi
"

you sound like a father"

I chuckle at my  phone for a second, put it in silence and back in my pocket.
When I arrive at the school you walk in with no hesitation. You go to the main office to meet your advisor and get everything you need. Your advisor shows you your first and only class for today.

Leetuek
"

Alright this is Chemistry. Knowing professor Hong Gi. he will want you to introduce yourself first. You're a smart boy. I think you can handle the rest of everything, if you need help ask a classmate. Nice to meet you Mr Song"

Mingi
"Okay. I think I can handle everything from now on"

After your advisor Leeteuk leaves you can hear the professor talking about how there is a new student. A couple minutes later you hear him say.

Professor
"you can come in and introduce yourself now"

As I walk through the door, I can instantly hear people whispering about you. This just boosts your ego way more. Your smiling on the inside but on the outside you keep it nice and cool.
When I get to the front you notice that everyone is staring at you or they are talking about you. All but one. This actually frustrates you a little bit but I decide to ignore it.

"My name is Song Mingi. Nice to meet you"

I scan the room watching everyone's reaction and you notice that you now have the attention of the girl now.
The professor tells you to take the sit behind the girl. You can see that on her face that she is conflicted with this arrangement. Still I head my way up the stairs, with my head down, watching my steps. When I look up to see where the sit is one more time. I see the girl still staring. I decide to smile and wave at her to see her reaction. Her reaction makes your ego boost again. Knowing that everyone in this classroom likes you, just off of looks.
When you sit the professor continues on talking about a group project but I lose focus, notice the girl in front of you trying to hide her worries about it. I watch her scan the entire room worried with whom she was going to get paired with.
*please don't get paired with me* this thought crossed my mind more than a couple of times watching her. You didn't want someone that was like that. Someone who gets nervous just from hearing the words group project.
After the lesson ended I went to see who you got paired with. The name beside yours was Y/N. You ask the person next to you who it was.
"It's the girl that is still sitting in there. She is probably writing in that journal of hers. Good luck. She don't talk very much. "
I immediately know who he is talking about. I move to the corner by the door and wait for her. When she finally comes down, everyone is gone but a few. When she reads who her partner is, you can tell she is surprised . You decide to go talk to her.

"guess we are partners."