Chapter 13: Tease

"There. Since the detention room is filled with students,you both have to stay locked up in here. Enjoy."

Stein awkwardly waved,before closing the door. You were sitting in the corner,crying. "Why the hell are you crying ?" Blackstar rolled his eyes,sitting on a table in the room. You glared at him.

"This is your fault ! Now I'll fail my grades !" You retorted. Blackstar raised an eyebrow. "My fault ? How is it my fault ?" He asked.

"You copied my homework !"

You stood up then ran at him. Blackstar stood up on the table,ready to jump incase you reach him. "Well,if you just gave up on trying to get it back,it won't come to this." He crossed his arms. You snarled angrily. "Grr ! Whatever !" You stomped back to the corner,then used things such as boxes and stuff in the room to make a fence-like thing. Blackstar watched,then grinned. "Oh ! You wanna play house ? Sure ! I'm in !" He chuckled. You blinked,then growled at him. "No ! This is my teritory ! you can't step here !" You crossed your arms. "This is the only way I can get away from your stupid ass."

Blackstar furrowed his eyebrows. He just rolled his eyes,then laid down on the table. "Hmph. Whatever."

~*~*~*~*Blackstar's P.O.V.*~*~*~*

A lot of minutes have passed. I was just staring at the ceiling in boredom. The library punishment was better,because I can read mangas. But now,I'm locked up in a room,with (y/n). I'm bored as hell,and I know I can't have a proper talk with that short-tempered girl.

I yawned. Oh,that's right ! Sleep ! I can just sleep to pass time !

I closed my eyes. I placed my arm over my eyes then tried to sleep myself off. But as soon as I got sleep,I heard weird things in my head.

"I hate you !" (y/n) exclaimed. I just laughed. "That's unfair ! I love you !" I answered back. It was the truth,anyways.

I quickly removed my arm and opened my eyes,blinking. What the actual f*ck ? Did my head just made that up ?

And I love her ? Oh no ! B*tch please ! I'd take Maka instead !

But I have to admit... She's cute as hell when angr-

HOLY SH*T ! IS (Y/N) A WITCH ?! SHE MIGHT BE DOING A LOVE SPELL ON ME ! No way ! I'm the almighty god,Blackstar ! I can't just fall into traps and spells !

So it's real ?

AGGGGHHHHH ! F*CK IT,(Y/N) !

I rolled around,mumbling 'no's and 'I can't's. I did one last roll before I realized... I'm not in my bed.

"Holy sh-" I fell off of the table with a loud crash. Tch...

I sat up,scratching my temple. I'm sure (y/n)'s holding her laughs back,cause I know I looked like a real idiot rolling around and falling for nothing.

But I didn't hear any giggle or muffled laughs. I blinked,turning my head to her 'teritory'. And I felt my eyes go wide at the sight.

She was asleep. But not only that.

Her top was unbuttoned. It showed her under tank top,and some of her... I better not mention,was showing. She was sweating,and she was leaning against the corner. Her bangs were draped to her face as a bead of sweat ran down to her face. My face turned completely red. It really was hot in here... There's only three windows and they all are locked close.

My my,is she being such a tease now ?