Confession Time

The tea kettle in Felicity's hand crashed to the ground with a thud. The hot water splashed on her, yet she didn't notice. Instead, all she saw was the blonde haired man in front of her.

He smiled. "Yes, it's me."

"But-but," Felicity stammered, "I went to your funeral! I saw you lowered into the ground and... wait... Sara you're Lucy! And Edmund is John! And I still don't recognize Benjamin... But how in the name of everything good is this happening?"

"You wouldn't believe us if we told you," Lucy smiled sadly.

"Try me," Felicity snapped quickly.

Susan sighed. "I guess I'll start. Remember when we were all evacuated to the countryside because of the war? Well, our family was sent to the home of dear old Professor Diggory Kirke, an eccentric elderly man who was known for his collection of artifacts.One of these objects was an old dresser, which Lucy soon found a fascination with." Susan nodded to her sister.

"When we played hide-and-seek, I went and hid in that dresser. Moving back farther into it, I soon realized that I was no longer inside a dresser. I was in a woods," at this Felicity took on a look that made Lucy feel insane. "Yes, it is hard to believe, but it was there. After meeting a charming faun, I left in fear of being found by the white witch. I told my whole family about it, but no one believed me."

"I thought Lu was crazy. I was so bitter at the time, I constantly teased her. That is, until I followed her to the wardrobe planning to scare her. I ended up in the same woods as my sister, except I met someone else. I met Jadis," Edmund's face scrunched at the name. "She treated me well, and I thought her a great person. But then she left and Lucy came on her way back from Tumnus's."

Peter took it from here. "Lucy came running in and talking non-stop about how Ed had gone there with her. Of course, Ed had to be rude and ay he was just pretending with her. So we thought Lucy was insane. Susan and I spoke with the professor about it, and he told us to trust her. Then we thought him crazy. However...."

The sibling's took turns relating their first trip to Narnia.

"We reached the lamppost and Lucy remembered. We tumbled out of the wardrobe as children once again," Susan ended. "But we learned that the Professor had also been there too, when Narnia was created."

"This is crazy! You're all either mental of telling the truth, and I'm leaning toward the first! And where does he-," Felicity pointed toward 'Benjamin',"Come into this?"

Susan smiled at her outburst. "Why don't we let him tell that story?"

Caspian smiled at his beloved. "If I may. Now, you have to realize that one year your time can be as little as a year or a few seconds, or even 1,200 years. I was the tenth Caspian in a country of Telmar. Prince Caspian the tenth, I am afraid to say, was a bit of a spoiled child. I was fascinated, however, with the tales of the Kings and Queens of old. I was especially interested in tales of the Gentle Queens beauty,although none did her justice. Anyways, my Aunt had just given birth to a son, and my uncle wanted me out of the way so his son could rule. With the help of my tutor, I escaped to the woods with only my horse and the fabled horn of Queen Susan..."

Felicity listend to this tale, enthralled with the way Benjamin spoke. She could now see the regality in all of the people before her. As Caspian continued into the next tale, Felicity found herself believing them.

"A year and some odd months passed before I saw the two youngest Pevensies. I was sailing on my ship, the Dawn Treader, when suddenly there was screaming and splashing from the water. I dove in, not knowing who to expect, when I find myself saving none other than Lucy. She, Edmund, and their cousin had been called. Eustace wanted to leave right away and started talking about things I had never heard of and such. But he fainted after a Minotaur spoke to him. I brought Lucy and Edmund to my room to find them something dry to wear. It was there that Lucy saw the fact my chambers were decorated with paintings of Narnia from the golden era, and that...well lets just say a certain Queens picture was painted above my bed. After much jesting from both of them, we headed up to the deck..."

"Wow... So you are telling the truth," Felicity spoke, her eyes wide and looking at her friend in a new light.

Peter nodded. "Well, we've confessed our most precious secret to you. However, I think we can trust you to keep it?"

"Yes, you can trust me," Felicity smiled. She suddenly look shocked. "The tea! We left it to get cold! Oh dear... Lucy let's go and fix that problem. You catch up with your sister," Felicity pointed to Peter as she followed Lucy back to the kitchen.

Leah grinned. "She took that better than I thought."

"Me too," Susan laughed as she curled happily up to to Caspian's side.

----

A.N- Guys I am so sorry! I have nothing but apologies for not updating sooner. Forgive me? :)