I started gagging in my own mouth.

"Isn't she like? 14?"Bryan Said.

He started scratching the back of his neck "y-yea I mean but her age off that clock so she ready for that cock"

I started bust out laughing and he just smiled showing them big dimples.

My phone buzzes in my hand and look down at who messaged me.

Before I can text back somebody taps my shoulder I look behind me and it's Riley

"I need to talk to you" he said shyly.

"Hell nah" I Say and turn back around, and the whole table was looking right now.

"Please" he says pleadingly.

I roll my eyes "whatchu wanna talk about"

He just nods his head over to the exit of the cafeteria.

I huff and get up to follow him out the cafeteria.

We get outside and continue walking till we get to a empty hallway.

"What?" I say aggravated.

"Blue broke up with me" he said dramatically.

I blink my eyes in shock "why?" I Said.

"She saw them damn message between me and you, I told her they were from awhile ago though" he said pacing small steps back and forth.

I tighten the bun in my hair and make sure my shoe laces tight.

He notices my actions and crinkles his eyebrows in confusion.

"Wh-"

"Just Incase she wanna get froggy in school, but when did she break up with you" I Said.

"This fucking morning we was at the lunch tables and she had my damn phone I forgot I sent those messages to you" he said.

I shrugged my shoulders "apologize, buy her chocolate do what you fuck niggas always do" I Said.

"I'm not doing that" he says sternly.

"Why not?" I Said "you like her she like you"

"But I don't, I don't like her I mainly started talking to her to make you jealous, I think she's kinda got a obsession with me besides she just a friend" he says the last part in a whisper.

"Then why are you telling me this in the first place, you don't like her woohoo your free" I say and turn around to walk away.

Before I can he grabs my arms and pulls me into his chest "I like you"

I look at him like the fuck?

"Ok?" I Say.

At first he doesn't even react but then his eyes go wide "so you don't like a nigga back" he said.

"I do....." I say sheepishly. I did not forget that he kept basically playing me tho even when I was upfront 🤒

"Then what" he whispers in my ear.

"Because of you all this bullshit happening and maybe because of me too but that's not the point, look I'll text you tonight shawty just stay up" I say backing away and walking back to the cafeteria.

"The fuck" he yells in amusement.

"You heard me bro stay up I'll text you Ight shawty stop tripping" I say in my best nigga voice and wave my hand and turn the corner to the lunchroom.

He wasn't gone get with me that easy.

Not surprised I see blue is here and I take my seat right next to the empty one which was next to her.

"You wanna see me?" I said nicely.

"Nah I'm good on you....now I know the boys was right about you" she says and the whole table goes silent.

"What are you talking about?" I Say Confused.

"They said you easy *chuckles* everyone's been saying your a HOE BITCH" she yells the last part and gets up and hovers over me.

"WHO THE FUCK YOU YELLING AT!!" I Say getting up in her face.

I feel somebody try to drag me back.

"Bitch I will slap the fuck outta you, stop trying me" I Say and look back and who's grabbing me and it's Bryan.

"You not gone do shit bitch you fuck with everybody man you knew I fucking liked Riley I can't stand bitches like you your a fucking hoe you even bust it wide open for boogie after the party AND DWAYNE" She Yelled.

The whole cafeteria is eyes on us.

I try to find boogie in my sights but he wasn't there.

"What The fuck is you doing he said don't say shit" rocky said.

I look at everybody in disbelief.

My brother was just as shocked as I was and he got up from Trina and came to my side.

"We can go" he said lowly.

I nod my head and snatch my arm from Bryan grip and walk with my brother out the lunchroom.

Trina calls him back but he didn't budge.

I get to my locker with Kendrick behind me and I feel something wet on my cheek and notice I'm crying.

"Woah penny you want me to go fuck them up? Cause you should not be crying, nobody makes my sister sad and get away with it" he says getting ready to turn back.

"I'm not sad kenny I'm fucking angry" I say sobbing and I feel myself clenching and unclenching I hands.

"It's okay man" he says standing there awkward.

"This place has changed me, I don't wanna be here anymore" I say lowly "I miss my friends"

I sniffle and slide down my locker.

"You didnt-" Kendrick starts but I stop him.

"Hell no!" I yell.

"Alright sorry for asking" he said.

We go in silence and the bell rings.

"Did you know? About them talking shit about me?" I Said.

"They would say little slick shit but nah" he said then walked away.

I wiped my cheeks and walked towards the gym.

"Penny I am so sorry" yas comes up and hugs me her hair almost flying into my mouth.

"For?" I Say.

"Blues telling everybody about lunch" she says "wanna walk with me to gym?"

I nod slightly.

Maybe everyone here isn't so bad.

I just don't get why boogie lied like that...and did Riley know? Is that why he wanna talk to me now because he thinks I'm easy?

I swear niggas call me a hoe and never even fucked me tho, how you hating outside the pussy 😓 you can't even get in.

I shake my head.

I turn the corner and see blue enter the girls gym room.

🥴

——————-
Ok but why did boogie lie?

Why is penny getting mad at them not acting like her friends when she don't even like them?

What is going on.....