CHAPTER 11- BALL NIGHT

IU POV

.

All this year I still feel the same towards him, nothing change.
he was my first love,
he teach me what love feels like,
he's the best thing that ever happened to me,
he was my saviour but I left him because I chose my dream, and I will never forget how i hurt my Soo-Hyun.

Flash back

My family owns a company here at Bukchon Hanok it's a security company not so big but known as the most trusted company when it comes to safety. As a daughter I want to own a company like my parents have that's why I study hard. I'm a top student in our university I'm known as the most intelligent student, in short I'm popular.

I have a best friend Dong-Yeon, we've been friends since we were a kid he's like my little brother to me. I don't have a lot of friends even though I'm popular because I'm an introvert and no one knows that except my family and Dong-Yeon not everyone is a fan of me some students don't like me and sometimes they bully me but I don't tell that to my family because I don't want them to worry about me so I keep it to myself.

But one day when I'm walking to parking lot to get my car, I saw one of the top student approaching me with a bitch face with her friends. At first I don't said a thing and open the door of my car but one of the friends of the top student grab my forearm and drag me down so my books fall down also I have a teary eyes then but I just ignore them.

I pick up my books but the top student said hurtful things to me and while she's saying mean things to me her friends laugh at me. I can't handle anymore the tears so I cry silently still picking up my books they only stop when the bell rang.

But I stay at my passion still crying until Dong-Yeon approaches me and tries to comfort mebut I don't stop crying... the suddenly he stop comforting me I got concerned so I take a glance.....

But suddenly I didn't see Dong-Yeon but an apple?

So I looked up and I saw a unfamiliar face giving me a warm smile...

I just look at him with my puffy eyes and red nose from crying with a curious mind, who is this person?

I can't see his face due to the sunlight.

Then he speak.....

"if you cry then you lose, stop crying now and show them that you are brave, strong and beautiful."

His voice is calm and relaxed. I feel comfort, it feels like I'm finally safe by just his voice and after that I stop crying and smile at him,
he stood up with me holding my hand.

Then I froze when I saw his face fully......

Omygod?! No!!!!

He's Kim Soo-Hyun! This is embarrassing! he just saw me crying like a baby!

---------------------

A knock on my door bringing me back to reality.

"Come in." I said pretending to be busy.

"Hey IU!" I heard Dong-Yeon approaching me with a stress face.

"What with the face?" I type something on my laptop.

"I don't know what to wear for tonight!" he sit on my couch putting her feet in the glass table.

"your feet mr.." I hate it when he do that to my table.

"Sorry....but what the change?" he asked out of nowhere and I don't get his point.

"what are you talking about?" I said looking at him with a confused face.

DONG-Yeon rolled his eyes boringly and stood up walking in front of me.

"You said you won't go to the ball tonight because you have something very important to do." He had a smirk in his teasing face I know he just want me to tell the real reason why I change my mind.

There is a silence between us and when I glance at him he raises his eyebrows at me waiting for my answer so I just shake my head and I smile.

Hayyyyssssss

"okay, okay....
I know you wont stop bugging me." I stopped for a second then I gave him a serious stare.

"Its because of Soo-Hyun." I answered timidly then I started looking at my laptop pretending I'm busy to avoid his eyes.

I don't need to look at him to know he's reaction...

"I knew it!" He said cheerfully with matching little dance.

Sometimes he's annoying and I know he will tease me because of this.

"Can you please stop smiling like a creep."

----------------------------------------

KIM JIWON POV

I'm preparing for YG ball night, when suddenly i remember that i forget the suite that i buy for Soo-Hyun.

"Ow! Shot!"

So i go downstairs to give it to him.

"Soo-Hyun?"
I knocked.