chapter 5 - Trouble

-----------

SOO-HYUN'S POV

I closed the door carefully behind me, I faced an annoyed Jiwon Kim standing in front of me,arms folded across her chest, a small wheeled suitcase next to her.

"You're taking me back to my building."
Miss Jiwon said coldly.

I inclined my head at her and waited.
"well, come on, I don't have all day. "

I shrugged in reply, hitched her bag onto my shoulder and headed towards the front door.

"Didn't you forget something?"
Miss Kim asked me.

I stopped dead in the middle of the hallway and look at her. The cheeky bitch was gesturing at her case, I thought she don't need help?, I smile sweetly and turned back to the entrance.

"No, I'm sure I've got everything I brought, thank you very much."
I said as I walk away. That's for calling me idiot hehheheh.

"Still idiot. "
I heard Miss Kim say behind me.

I ignored the grumbling that followed me as I walked down the steps to the car. I know Miss Jiwon Kim was pissed off at me, but I really didn't care. I didn't work for her and despite everything she hadn't exactly pleasant to me. I still stinging from the "idiot" comment as well as swelling eye and I'm not in forgiving mood. Gorgeous or not, I had no time for spoiled little bitches and their demands; not since Mr. Kang son. And that was enough for a lifetime.

As I climbed into the drivers seat, I saw Miss Jiwon Kim staring at my soul.

"yes can I help you? "
I asked nicely.

"yes actually, you can put my bag in the boot and open the door for me like you're supposed to."

That was the final straw. I pressed the boot release on the dash and closed the driver's seat door behind her, buckling in and starting the engine, Miss Jiwon Kim pressed the button to open the window and frowned at me as the glass rolled down smoothly in a ballet of Korea precision.

"let's get this straight, Miss Kim I'm driving you as a personal favor to your father. I am not your slave and I'm not your chauffeur. I'm trained to do one thing and that's to keep people like you alive, and I don't do that whilst carrying their belongings like a pack mule. Now, if you'll put your case in the back and get in, we'll be on our way."

Miss Jiwon Kim don't argue anymore.
Well that's good. I started her through the rearview mirror as she climbed into back seat and sat down.

"seat belt Miss."
I said then start the engine of the car, she stare at me like 'I know, don't need to remain me'
"safety first."
I told her with a smile.

I don't know what is her problem with me but I don't care I'm here because of my job.

I picked up the tail as we drove up the highway; it was innocuous enough, a black transit car i see them everywhere. But there was something about the way it was being driven that made me suspicious. It seemed to close on them then drop back suddenly as if the driver realized he'd got too near and tried to evade notice. It was probably nothing but I was still suspicious; the worst thing about coming home after a tour in Thailand was I found it hard to trust anything, or anyone.

I turned down the stereo and adjusted the rear view mirror until I could see both me and the van.

"Miss Kim, does your father often have followed?"
I ask her calmly.

She snorted scornfully. " my father trust me implicitly, Mr. Soo-Hyun. He would never stoop so low as to have me followed."

"interesting." I said " hold on tight."