CHAPTER10 - OPPA SOO-HYUN

SOO-HYUN POV

"psst... Soomen." Yeon tap slightly my shoulder.

I'm here at the KSP office with Dong-Yeon and IU, Miss Kim is with her father right now she said that her father have to discuss something important to her privately so I decided to visit my two best friends because I miss them.

"hmmm?" I take my eyes from IU who's always busy doing something on her laptop.

"why are you quite?" Dong-Yeon asked.

I'm quite because I'm thinking the ball later that Miss Jennie Kim will attend, I don't like that kind of event damn the truth is I'm not fan of lot of people...but Miss Kim Tritens me.

And I think IU sense my discomfort.

Because she look at me secretly. I know she know what I'm feeling right now.

"I'm just thinking about the ball that Miss Jiwon Kim will attend....You know me. I don't like that kind of thing." Dong-Yeon chuckled while IU stopped on what she's doing and give her full attention to me.

"if you don't want to go, I'll send another bodyguard for Jiwon for later just for tonight." She suggest looking at me with concern.

I smile at IU

"Thank you IU but no need, Miss Kim and I already talk about that and she said that I should be there later or I'm fired."

FLASHBACK

"Miss Kim? " I call her nicely when I enter her office.

"yes?" still doing her work not taking glance at me she's so busy.

"it's okay with you if I send another bodyguard for you later?" I sit in front of her desk waiting for her answer.

Miss Kim stop what she's doing and looked at me with a cold aura.

" no." she answered then back doing her work.

"but-" she cut me off

"I said no. you're my PERSONAL bodyguard so you will go with me later.... and if you don't show up later. You are fired. Understand? " she said that without the hint of mercy her voice can't  be tame. And she emphasize the word personal.

She looked at me waiting for my answer and just nodded at her I can't even speak. She's so scary when she wanted to be.

End of the flashback

"I can talk to her." IU insists.

"No. its really okay IU, if you were there when I said that if 'I can send another bodyguard' you will be scared to her too." I chuckled when I remember her face when I said that.

"The great Soo-Hyun is scared of  Jiwon? "Dong-Yeon said pretending to be surprised.

"Shut up. Yeon." Trying to throw me the paper he was holding.

"Don't worry Soo-Hyun, Dong-Yeon and I will be attending The ball too." IU said typing something on her laptop.

"Really? I thought your busy?" Yeon said looking at her confused.

IU just shrugged it off not minding the confused face of my other friend.

"So I guess I will see the great Dong-Yeon later with his white suit eh?." I said looking at him with smug face. Dong-Yeon just hit me in my shoulder playfully with a glared.

"And not just my white suit but also my pretty handsome face.." He bragged with confidence.

I looked at him like he was telling some funny story.