Chapter 1 Clicked

I'm nothing special. I hardly live the life I have. I have never had a boyfriend. I have never done drugs or drank. I do listen to Tinie Tempah of course but who doesn't. i Go to Jefferson High Public school. This is a really nice school by the way. My name is Claire McCarthy. I'm not filthy rich but I'm definitely not middle class. I have never been to a house party. I'm an only child. And everything's about to change.

My phone went off from next to me. I groaned and looked at the clock.

Who's calling at twelve A.M?

I checked the I.D. Dang it Taylor what do you want!

Do you have any idea what time it is? I groaned in to the phone.

Yeah it's like twelve or something. She said like calling in the middle of the night was nothing.

What do you want?! I snapped angrily.

Get dressed we are going some where fun!

I hung up the phone. I was almost asleep again when I heard honking from outside.

I got up and looked out the window.

TAYLOR YOUR GUNNA WAKE UP MY PARENTS GO HOME! I whisper screamed.

No get your skinny butt down here! She laughed from her red convertible.

I gave in what's the worst that could happen.

I put on dark blue skinnies A black tank top and a blue and white JC penny hoodie with headphones built in. (This is a real hoodie I have one you should get one they are great and on sale for like twenty three dollars) I but on a pair of black converse than jumped out my two story window landing in the tree ext to my window.

Captain whiskers meowed loudly from my room.

Shhhh! I will be back in a few hours go lay down.

My black cat went from the window seal and to my bed I jumped out of the tree than in to Taylor's car.

This is gunna be fun I promise! She laughed.

What are we doing? I asked perfecting my mascara in her mirror.

You'll see! , she said.

I looked up we had left the Good part of town and were headed towards the Slums.

Taylor where are we going?

You'll see! She squealed.

We parked in an Alley by a dumpster.

Ok we will have to walk the rest of the way, she said un doing her seat belt.

I grabbed her arm.

You can't go out there you could get mugged!

Oh Pishaw! She said opening her door.

C'mon! She said closing her door I fooled hesitantly.

I'm so tired, I thought as Taylor put her hoodie on.

What's up with you? She said looking at me with concerned eyes

Nothing, I said walking next to her down the street.

Good, she giggled, I need you one hundred percent perfectly wide eyes for this!

I stopped and thought if it was best friendly of me to ask but did any way.

Look it's one o clock in the morning and you called me to walk back alley's with you what do I need to be ready for? I groaned.

She tugged on her pony tail. I sorta know this guy... She gushed.

Who hangs out in alleys at night he's a keeper Tay, I said sarcastically continuing to walk.

You don't know him like i do he's sweet, She said completely lost in her own world.

If he's so sweet why are we here? I said tripping on the road. I'm very uncoordinated.

Taylor helped me up and when i was back on my feet Taylor looked me in the eyes with her puppy dog face.

Claire look I really like him and he want's me to see him! I'm not gunna stay from him. i can't stop thinking about him.

How did you even meet a guy like this? I asked Taylor and I go to a really nice Public school not a project's school.

The mall! We met and we just couldn't stop talking! Well I couldn't stop talking...

You never stop talking, I muttered rolling my eyes.

We walked a bit further before we came to a street corner where way back behind run down apartment's Boys were sitting on a junked up car.

Kareem!!!!! Taylor squealed from next to me she was practically jumping.

Not in those shoes, I thought.

A boy looked up from the group and began to walk towards us with a confused look on his face. His skin was pale he had ripped clothes on and cuts and bruises all over.

What are you doing here Taylor? He asked his voice was rugged yet sexy.

I got your text, she giggled. She took out her blackberry and showed him a text.

Romero?! Kareem said looking at the text.

Que? A Mexican boy said getting up off the car.

Did you send this text to this girl? Kareem asked his blue eyes sparkling.

Romero smiled an amazing smile he wasn't wearing a shirt either he had series muscles.

I thought it would be fun to have some prep's in our Bird yard! Romero explained in the velvets accent I have ever heard.

What's a Bird Yard? Is that slang? Did I just pee my pants?

Romo! Kareem said pulling Romero to the ground. Do we invite pretty girls to the Ghetto?

No, Romero said as Kareem's fist went in to Romero's jaw.

Sorry about that ladies. Kareem said as Romero got himself up.

I didn't like these people. What was that thing in Kareem's pocket? Why was I so curios? Than it clicked. My heart stopped and my head felt heavy. I began to shake. And sweat.

Tay Tay I think I left my straitner on at home we should get goining! I said pulling her arm towards the way we came from.

No we just got here. She said pushing my arm off.

Taylor! I whisper screamed. They have guns!

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

I hope you guys liked it.